The "Spine-Tinglers"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
you know what I'm talking about.

Those songs that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and send chills to your spine... in a good way.

right now, Beck's "Round the Bend" is owning my 3rd and 4th vertebrae, how about you guys?

Live "Where the Streets Have No Name"

R.E.M. - Country Feedback

Springsteen - Thunder Road (Especially the '75 Hammersmith Odeon version)

Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely, Everything in its Right Place, Let Down, The Bends

David Bowie - Subterraneans

A great many Sigur Ros tracks and a little ditty called "So Come Back, I Am Waiting" by Austin favorites Okkervil River.

Seriously, listen to that song. It's in my save file project for the Desert Island game if you want to download it. It's majestic.

inmyplace13 said:
a little ditty called "So Come Back, I Am Waiting" by Austin favorites Okkervil River.

Seriously, listen to that song. It's in my save file project for the Desert Island game if you want to download it. It's majestic.

I don't think I've heard this one before, but I really, really liked "Black" by them. Really liked.

"(Antichrist Television Blues)" was giving me major chills on the car ride home from school today. :drool:

XHendrix24 said:

I don't think I've heard this one before, but I really, really liked "Black" by them. Really liked.

Same album. Very different songs, though.

Shit Towne - Live

Where the Strets Have No Name - U2

Gloria - U2

Keeping Secrets - Motor Ace

Amsterdam - Coldplay

Crystal Ball - Keane

Please Please Me - The Beatles

Achillies last stand -- Led Zeppelin....most epic song eva ? :yes:

How to disappear completely -- Radiohead

Echoes --Pink Floyd:drool:

I'd like to add Death of a Train - Daniel Lanois. One of the most gorgeous things ever.

With or Without You - U2

Lucky - Bif Naked

Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers

Perfect Day - Lou Reed

Original of the Species - U2

I Will Always Return (Finale) - Bryan Adams

Sweet Thing - David Bowie

There's some other weird ones that do it to me too for some strange reason...I think they may be nostalgic reasons... not necessarily because the song is beautiful or something... like...

Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles :reject:

Lindsey Buckingham- Down on Rodeo
La Cienega Just Smiled- Ryan Adams
Ain't No Love- David Gray

Back
Top Bottom