The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Disciple said:
Last couple of seasons sucked. They better make up 4 it.

I loved last season. Can't remember the one before that even though I've seen them all. :huh:

I am realllllly looking forward to this. I haven't really been attached to any other series in awhile, except for The West Wing which I've been watching on DVD since November (and which has nearly taken over my life, so great is its addictive powers).

I just know when I hear that theme song I'm going to be dancing in my living room on Sunday nights again. :hyper:

TONIGHT!!! :hyper: I just ordered HBO, so i could watch the final season with the rest of the world!

So, who else is watching tonight?? :hyper:

:dancing: I'm so excited! I watched some recaps on HBO On Demand last night, including a death montage of all the whackings so far!

They say that someone close to Tony gets whacked pretty early on this season. I'm praying that it's Janice. I was reminded how annoying she was in the recap. But something tells me it will be a bigger character, like maybe Christopher.

And I hope Carmella finds out the truth about Adriana this season. Oooh, and maybe Furio will return? :hyper:

UberBeaver said:
Now THAT'S Teamwork, people!
Thanks, here's one from the backyard!

image003.jpg

:hyper: Soooo excited and sad at the same time for the new season! What an amazing series and we got some great stuff from it. I will miss it for sure.. :sad:

You west coasters.. lucky dogs get to watch it twice..

we don't get HBO, so we rent the episodes.....we are just finishing up the last few episodes....then I have to wait :(

Now we can sing along! :hyper:

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun,
Mama always said you'd be
The Chosen One.

She said: You're one in a million
You've got to burn to shine,
But you were born under a bad sign,
With a blue moon in your eyes.

Woke up this morning
All the love has gone,
Your Papa never told you
About right and wrong.

But you're looking good, baby,
I believe you're feeling fine, (shame about it),
Born under a bad sign

Woke up this morning
The world turned upside down,
Thing's ain't been the same
Since the Blues walked into town.

But you're one in a million
You've got that shotgun shine.
Born under a bad sign,

Yeah, definitely not the most action packed of shows, but I know it's all building up! I hope Janice gets whacked soon! I can't stand her!

it was very strange, and felt a little choppy to me, and did anyone else think they were referencing Godfather 2 with all the lake stuff and Tony looking out at the water?

the first episode of each season usually lets us know were we are and where the characters are, and this one did that just fine.

while there was only one killing, i thought it was really gruesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom