The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:
it was very strange, and felt a little choppy to me, and did anyone else think they were referencing Godfather 2 with all the lake stuff and Tony looking out at the water?

That's exactly what we thought too.

And yeah, it was a little choppy. I wasn't quite sure what to make of AJ's party and that one quick shot of the liquor bottles in the kitchen didn't help. I was sure that Tony and Carmela would leave the lake early and walk in on the party.

I liked it too, I just didn't get some things but after a few more repeat viewings, maybe they will make sense :wink:

And I loved the entire Bobby/Janice/Tony/Carmela storyline...you could FEEL the tension building as soon as they started drinking. I even told Rick at one point that I felt like I wanted to leave, lol.

bobby was worried about DNA evidence

well, the victim got a piece of his shirt with some of his chest hairs

and I got a feeling that baby is going to drown in that lake

yeah, Bobby kind of messed up his first kill. At least the guy died, but he left behind so much evidence! I didn't think him ripping the front off Bobby's shirt was very believable, but I'm sure it happened for a reason.

I think there was a lot of foreshadowing going on in terms of the baby and the lake. I wouldn't be surprised to see her drown, or maybe Janice is more like her mother than she likes to admit and she'll snap and try to kill the baby. Somethings brewing there, that's for sure. I loved the part where the little girl and the nanny were singing "Four Little Ducks" as Tony walked by!

I wasn't blown away by the episode, but it definitely laid the groundwork for the episodes to come. I liked the reference to Junior's gooma, I'm pretty sure she's the one he killed way back in season 1 or 2, right?

love this show, only 8 more episodes to go! :(

Really good show..!! I loved that storyline between janice/bobby and Carm and tony. And that fight was hilarious!
Bobby f'd up with that kill. He's gonna get caught... evidence all over the place..

Can't wait for next week! :hyper:

love2bmama said:
I wasn't blown away by the episode, but it definitely laid the groundwork for the episodes to come. I liked the reference to Junior's gooma, I'm pretty sure she's the one he killed way back in season 1 or 2, right?

he had her killed? i thought he just smashed a cake in her face after she told people that Junior enjoyed cunnilingus (something very not macho).

also, is it weird that i genuinely like Bobby? i was completely cheering for him during the fight.

I like Bobby, too. I was sad to see him initiated into the killing.

Strange but interesting episode. My friend and I kept looking at each other during the lake scene waiting for something awful to happen so in that sense it was deceptively suspenseful.

Good show. I think something will happen to Janice's little girl, and Bobby will get busted for the killing.

Nice beard A.J. :giggle:

Where was Dr.Melfi?? :(

Dr. Melfi seems to only be in about half the episodes. I think it's funny that Lorraine Braco gets billing over Edie Falco still. It must be something written into her original contract.

They only had Chrissy on for like 5 seconds. I was sad too when I knew Bobby would be the one to go out and kill the guy at the laundromat. Bobby screwed up.
We were calling Janice Janice the Hutt. They look so much alike.

Lila64 said:
not to mention the gun he dropped
hi

they always drop the gun

he had on latex gloves, the gun will not be traceable with ballistics or anything else

they drop the gun, as a dead end for law enforcement.

Irvine511 said:

he had her killed? i thought he just smashed a cake in her face after she told people that Junior enjoyed cunnilingus (something very not macho).

also, is it weird that i genuinely like Bobby? i was completely cheering for him during the fight.

Bobby is very likeable, he's a nice guy. Look how he puts up with Janice, I don't know why he hasn't killed her a long time ago just to shut her up.

I thought Junior strangled his gooma, but I'm just going on memory and I saw that episode when it first aired so that was a loooong time ago.

PS I didn't see Bobby's gloves either

Lila64 said:
I didn't see the gloves - my bad

latex gloves - both hands

Which implies he was very conscious about leaving any evidence.

Which would leave me to believe that he would have at least picked up that torn piece of his shirt.

and then some competent Mounties could have found his torn out chest hairs or even some chest skin under the nails, just the same

yes, I am over thinking

love2bmama said:
then again, unless Bobby has a record and a DNA sample on file, them finding his DNA isn't going to necessarily going to lead to much.
wow, good point

I was just watching 20-20 or something

and they had dna that was a 95% match
so they went for the siblings and got a match

I wonder if Bobby's dad dna is on file?

There is not a lot of time left to wrap things up.

I don't think it will be as good as six feet under's closing.

I kind of want them to leave some options open

so in a few years down the road

it could come back with Chistopher? or someone else running things

They say someone dies of natural causes and somebody gets whacked tonight.

I'm gonna guess Phil will die of his heart problems and I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for Janice getting whacked. I also think Christopher may get whacked, but it's too early in the season for that, so my best guess for tonight: Silvio or Bobby Baccala. I bet Uncle Junior will outlive all of them. :lol:

I also think it will be very hard to beat Six Feet Under's finale. That was probably the best hour of programming I have ever seen on TV. It was that brilliant.

Great episode! Chrissy is one big asshole! I hope he gets whacked! I loved how Carm gave him the business about the movie.

Was anyone else disappointed that the "whacking" was some character that we've never even seen before? I was hoping for something more exciting. Although Johnny Sacks' cancer came outta nowhere it seems.

Only 7 episodes left! I'm hoping Christopher gets whacked too! He's always been an ass!

I'm downloading the episodes via torrent and watching them on my computer ... even putting up with the fact that the audio is horribly out of sync with the video. So annoying! But I put up with it because it's better than waiting for DVD.

Awww, poor Johnny Sack. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom