The Sith Lords!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Well well well. US Xbox fans like myself are in for a real treat tomorrow. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (The Sith Lords) hits shelves tomorrow morning! Yes, I know I'm a total geek, but C'mon! This is awsome. KOTOR I is the single greatest video game I've ever played in my life with the most engaging video game storyline I've ever witnessed. The second one promices to be ever better with a darker and more mysterious story. All RPG and Star Wars fans should defninitly check this out.

Damn school tomorrow! :mad:

I'm broke dammit dammit dammit dammit I want I want I want

I want to be distracted during finals. I want this game sooo bad.

If I were just a smidgen more generous I'd buy another one and send it to you just because this game is going to kick so much ass!

Just waiting for the PC Version, in the meantime I have just had Half Life II and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines to play through, very fun.

not a PC gamer. I heard Half Life 2 is going to be released on Xbox eventually though. Can't wait.

i didn't realize this was coming out so soon. i thought it was coming out in february for whatever reason. awesome, too bad im addicted to halo 2 on xbox live, but im sure ill pick this up too. loved the original game, was one of the best games ive ever played.

i feel like such a dork

i also think i read that "revan" is supposed to make a return or at least get a mention in the story line... i hope so. i just wish it were somehow possible to continue the story with where you left the last one off, with whatever path you chose. that would have been cool, but i do realize it's pretty much impossible. im sure this will be good.

StlElevation said:
i didn't realize this was coming out so soon. i thought it was coming out in february for whatever reason. awesome, too bad im addicted to halo 2 on xbox live, but im sure ill pick this up too. loved the original game, was one of the best games ive ever played.

i feel like such a dork

I second that. All of it. :up:

I just purchased KOTOR last week. I am amazed at the depth of the game. I have about 25 hrs. of game time so far, and there are still many areas left to explore. I can tell that there are still quests that I have not discovered and will look for when playing again.

The original is the reason I purchased an XBox... so much better than PS2! (Though I still love my cube more for first-party games, Zelda and Metroid :drool: plus Res. Evil)

But Xbox has
DOA Ultimate
Ninja Gaiden
The original Buffy game
KOTOR
I'm not into Halo, but it's worth mentioning

And multi-platform games are best on the box, too. (I'm ignoring PCs. Go ahead and rant about your superior gaming. Just never really clicked for me.)

nbcrusader said:
I just purchased KOTOR last week. I am amazed at the depth of the game. I have about 25 hrs. of game time so far, and there are still many areas left to explore. I can tell that there are still quests that I have not discovered and will look for when playing again.

thats whats amazing about the game, i beat it four times (twice as good, twice as bad) and i still managed to find something new every time.

By the way, U2dem, did I ever tell you that girls who play video games are sexy? :sexywink:

Of course, my girlfriend plays videogames... :wink: :wink: :combust:

UnforgettableLemon said:
By the way, U2dem, did I ever tell you that girls who play video games are sexy? :sexywink:

Of course, my girlfriend plays videogames... :wink: :wink: :combust:

unfortunately i don't have a console but man if i did i'd be on it all the time!! :crack:

i do love computer games though.<---------nerd

Hmmm...just ran over to my local Gaming Store. Those bastards won't have the game until tomorrow, the 7th. If I could I'd force crush the whole lot of them! :mad:

i do love computer games though.<---------nerd
And we have the trinity :love: (Politics, Indiana Jones and Video Games) - me too. PC gamer right here, in fact I am going to be helping to run a 300 player lan this weekend. Any games in particular, I am one for the quakeing and dooming with a hearty helping of Duke3D (I have been waiting forever for the sequal) and a few strategy games.

Last edited:
Knights of the old republic is one of my all time favorite games.

Played through it multiple times....

the bad character rocks.

This thread became even nerdier than I had imagined it would. I approve. :up:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom