The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:
on my Sims I made my ex-boyfriend my servent who lives in a shack in the yard and he cries when I make out with Johnny Depp :drool:.

Sometimes I slap him :giggle:.

:love:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
on my Sims I made my ex-boyfriend my servent who lives in a shack in the yard and he cries when I make out with Johnny Depp :drool:.

:bow: :love: :applaud:

Canadiens1160 said:
image2yf0.gif

:lmao: :flirt:

I didn't watch the video - Sim sexytime isn't entirely appropriate for the library.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

:lol:

this is the greatest thread EVER!! :lol:

Makes me really want to play the Sims 2 again, last time I played it I made a celebrity big brother, featuring, Edge, Bono, David Beckham, the Grim Reaper and others. Edge killed David Beckham and attacked Grim for insulting his piano skills :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

OMG I was wondering what you guys were on about as I couldn't see any picture in Pla's post. But when I quoted it and copied the link on to a new window, I finally saw it!!!

:lmao:!!!

Pssst QB... :sexywink: :lol:

Pla (or any other Sim pro),
On my game it never goes into a movie-type mode where it zooms around like when GG and Mike were getting it on. The only time it ever does that is when a baby is born. Any ideas on why it not?

Back
Top Bottom