The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good!

It definitely can. But I won't because that's almost as bad as being a furry.

At least there will be streaking. :sexywink:

:scream: I just moved in the two remaining house members, bought new clothes for everyone and started new crushes and then it crashed! :sad:
I lost everything I did.

I'll have to take extra precautions next time. :hmm:

In the meantime, here is the revelation for today, no real storyline though:

Sicy takes out some frustration on Mike.

Chizip forms a crush on the new house member, Queen Bee.

New house member, Zoots finds his niche in drumming. :rockon:

P.S. - The clothes I've picked out for you all is :combust:
Now I have to go have a life for a day or two. :( I'll post more later.

PlaTheGreat said:
:scream: I just moved in the two remaining house members, bought new clothes for everyone and started new crushes and then it crashed! :sad:
I lost everything I did.

:(

When I play Sims, I just randomly save every so often to avoid losing too much in case of a crash.

It said my graphics driver failed. :sigh:
I haven't gotten that error in a long time either. I hope this isn't a trend. :angry:

PlaTheGreat said:
Believe me, I want to add you both in but I have some kind of moral dilemma about adding real life teens to house full of adult sexytime. I'd feel like a dirty pedophile.
Maybe I can make a teen edition or sidestory in the near future. :up:

Yes, add me in on that. I'm thinking it could be me, LMP, Kayla, and TPS.

PlaTheGreat said:
P.S. - The clothes I've picked out for you all is :combust:

Something tells me Sicy is going to show up in a French maid outfit....:combust:

:wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Nothing would happen! You'd all be online racking up post counts the whole time! :wink:

Utoo said:

Nothing would happen! You'd all be online racking up post counts the whole time! :wink:

Don't add me to the post count list. Check their post counts against mine. I don't post much in Out of Control.

:mad:

(PS: I'm jealous that TPS has more posts than me.)

No, I say the next visitor is Stephen Colbert. See what romances he can get in to.

Jon.

phillyfan26 said:

Don't add me to the post count list. Check their post counts against mine. I don't post much in Out of Control.

:mad:

You know he probably has 3 more alters out there, each with 200 posts in the first 4 days...:wink:

Actually, didn't Zootles say a little while back that he was ashamed of having such a high post count? :hmm: Perhaps TPS is just an alter for Zootles to post with a low post count.....and it's failing miserably. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

:up: :drool: :yes:

I'll be there up there quickly:wink:

You know he probably has 3 more alters out there, each with 200 posts in the first 4 days...

Actually, didn't Zootles say a little while back that he was ashamed of having such a high post count? Perhaps TPS is just an alter for Zootles to post with a low post count.....and it's failing miserably.

Zootreports?
:confused:

Canadiens1160 said:
So when does Patrick Stewart visit the haus?

1156345169953.jpg

:shifty:

Utoo said:

You know he probably has 3 more alters out there, each with 200 posts in the first 4 days...:wink:

Actually, didn't Zootles say a little while back that he was ashamed of having such a high post count? :hmm: Perhaps TPS is just an alter for Zootles to post with a low post count.....and it's failing miserably. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom