The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I've never quite understood the appeal of playing those games all the time. I mean, once in awhile, cool, but I've noticed some posters in there constantly. I'd rather talk with people than post an answer to some random game. But that's just me, I guess.

Yeah once in a while it's ok. It's fun and all. But every single day?? More than twice a day???

Who has time for that? Who cares what your answers are. Why is it so important to have the last post in every single thread in OOC? Is it a contest? Is there a prize to be won? Somebody enlighten me>....

:lol: I'm just a Grouch when it comes to Christmas songs. Working in retail killed all of my joy of those songs. :wink:

Yeah once in a while it's ok. It's fun and all. But every single day?? More than twice a day???

Who has time for that? Who cares what your answers are. Why is it so important to have the last post in every single thread in OOC? Is it a contest? Is there a prize to be won? Somebody enlighten me>....

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I don't know the point or appeal.

Is there a prize?!? :hyper: I might start posting in there if that's true. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom