The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never did find out what the organ peices Heaven & Hell and Doctor, Doctor were leading to because they are very different compared to Love Is Blindness. Maybe there is a finalized version of She's Gonna Blow Your House Down? :lol: There is this short one minute song on there called Someone that I hope that they came up with something out of.

True.

This speculation is always fun. :hyper: :lol:

I remember when I saw the JT Remaster tracklist for the first. I was thinking about what all the new songs could be like. :hyper: I hope to have the same feeling with these next remasters. :)

I know! I didn't get that feeling with the Boy/October/War remasters. It should be fun, especially since I have a stronger connection to TUF and AB as well. :up:

I think Zooropa would be near impossible for them to remaster when the time comes, I mean what can they add to it?

With the short recording time, I will be curious to see what is left over, if anything. :hmm:

:yes: I remember everyone was like "Drunk Chicken?!" Wave of Sorrow was probably the most intriguing title.

:lol: Drunk Chicken...what an awful title.

No kidding... yet they never post in the chat threads :hmm: Ever.

:lol: I've never quite understood the appeal of playing those games all the time. I mean, once in awhile, cool, but I've noticed some posters in there constantly. I'd rather talk with people than post an answer to some random game. But that's just me, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom