The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some video games, movies and stuff like that. I got a Wii last year so not much can top that this year. :lol:

:up: That's probably about what would be on my hypothetical list, minus the video games, since I sold my Wii recently.

:lol: Yeah, probably not, huh? :wink:

My family refuses to give money for Christmas. :lol: It is all about the presents and unwrapping.

:lol: See, I knew some families aren't into giving money...

:( Why did you sell your Wii?

I just hadn't played it in quite awhile...a couple months at least. I figured it should go to someone who would get the use out of it.

I have a sister who believes in Santa, me getting nothing means she asks questions :wink:

:lol: Fair enough.

My little brothers are small enough that they're too enamored with their own gifts and aren't too worried about mine or where it came from, but I can see where that would be a problem. Of course, she could just think you were bad all year. :wink:

:lol: Fair enough.

My little brothers are small enough that they're too enamored with their own gifts and aren't too worried about mine or where it came from, but I can see where that would be a problem. Of course, she could just think you were bad all year. :wink:

My parents seem to like the slippery slope that is telling your kids about santa :lol: Finding out Santa wasn't real nearly destroyed my religious beliefs :lol:

Yeah, it's too bad, but I hadn't kept up enough on games that were being released, and even some of the big games, like Super Smash Brothers Brawl, are ones that I'm not really interested in very much. I was excited for the premise of the system and everything; I'm just not much of a gamer in general, I guess. :lol:

I never told them but deep down I was thinking

"Wait you lied to me for years? When do you tell me you've been lying about God as well?"

Seriously I thought for a while God was just like Santa and when you were like 12 they told you he wasn't real

:lmao:

I love it when kids rationalize things sometimes.

But I had perfect logic

They spent years telling me Santa was real and years telling me god was real; I thought God was just another Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy kind of thing :lol:

I know, and that's why kids' rationale is awesome. Since you only know as much as you were told (at least at that age), it makes sense that you would equate God with the other fake things. :lol:

I know, and that's why kids' rationale is awesome. Since you only know as much as you were told (at least at that age), it makes sense that you would equate God with the other fake things. :lol:

Yeah completely unable to understand any higher concepts or anything to do with why people believe in god it made perfect sense. If I told my parents what I was thinking I wonder what their response would of been :lol:

It also reminds me of something my little brother said the other day...

We were talking about who was his brother and who was his sister, so I asked who he was, and he said my sister. So I told him he wasn't a girl, so he couldn't be a sister, but if I was his sister, I asked what would that make him? He responded, "It makes me happy." :lol: :cute:

Yeah completely unable to understand any higher concepts or anything to do with why people believe in god it made perfect sense. If I told my parents what I was thinking I wonder what their response would of been :lol:

:lol: I bet your parents' faces would've been great.

We were talking about who was his brother and who was his sister, so I asked who he was, and he said my sister. So I told him he wasn't a girl, so he couldn't be a sister, but if I was his sister, I asked what would that make him? He responded, "It makes me happy." :lol: :cute:

:cute:

That is really cute, kids are awesome :lol:

:lol: I bet your parents' faces would've been great.

"So Santa isn't real?"
"Yes"
"And the tooth fairy and easter bunny too?"
"Yes"
"And God?"
"Yes...wait...what!!!!!!!!God is real!"
"But you lied to me about Santa for years how is God different?"
"He just is! Go to church now!"

"So Santa isn't real?"
"Yes"
"And the tooth fairy and easter bunny too?"
"Yes"