The SCARIEST thing I've ever seen.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
2002-11-14T002158Z_01_GALAXY-DC-MDF148570_RTRIDSP_2_ENTERTAINMENT-PEOPLE-JACKSON-DC.jpg

:eek: :no: :sad: :no:

What on EARTH would possess a person to do this to themself?

OMC! I saw that on Yahoo last night and nearly :barf: !! It's so disgusting! It just looks like his whole face will collapse one day.

So so sad. :no: Why would he do that to himself?

He looks like Helena Bonham Carter from Planet of the Apes.

brettig said:
I've had quite enough of Jacko for one week, we've had TWO documentaries on the guy's face on tele here this week. :crack:
just as bad as that, vh1 here in the states has a michael jackson day or a michael jackson weekend almost once a week now. whenever there's nothing on tv, i'm searching to see what's on, and it's always some crap documentary like the making of his dumb "ghosts" video or the 25th anniversary special they showed on tv earlier this year.

i want to know who the hell is constantly watching all this michael jackson shit week after week (believe me, it's never anything new, especially as all he does now is make himself look ugly instead of make music) to make vh1 think everyone wants to watch this stuff. :mad: :rant:

ok...this is sick
I'm scared
and it's cold
and there are wolves after me

So, you think MJ is scary....check this shit out! :no:

Nicole Bass ....female?....bodybuilder

Does Deathbear need a new Minotaur?

nicole35.jpg

* starts to hum the theme from the Munsters

_____
:wave:"...It's the famous Mr. Ed!"

Last edited:
:barf: :no:

OMC daaasicyfishy... She's SOOOO gross! Not bc of the bodybuilding thing - but gootness! GROSSSSS! She must take alot of testosterone 'roids or something!

YOWZA!! Why you scare da noodle like that? :hug:

daafish said:
:ohmy: Something in this pic irritates me.....but I can't decided if it's the Arnold Schwarzenegger arms or the mixture of lipstick, long finger nails and boobs..........

I bet it's just Arnold at Halloween with a very, very bad costume choice this year. :wink:

You forgot to mention fashion sense....She looks like she should be in a drag show!

Sorry, Noodle...was just trying to steer clear of the pedophile for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom