The Saddest Music Receipt In The World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This Itunes receipt is likely the most disturbing thing you will ever look upon. Of course, I have relevant explanations for why I made these specific purchases... but that's not the point.

LOOK IN MIGHTY SHAME AND DISAPPROVAL.

3444%3A64323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A69%3C%3B52ot1lsi

If you have worse, please share.

:sexywink:

while i don't have a receipt as proof of purchase, i can say that my itunes library is chock full of atrociousness due to the fact that i'm organizing the music for my friend's wedding next month.

but, i can honestly say, i don't have any new kids on the block.

lmjhitman said:
while i don't have a receipt as proof of purchase, i can say that my itunes library is chock full of atrociousness due to the fact that i'm organizing the music for my friend's wedding next month.

I believe you have revealed my reasoning too.

Interesting that weddings bring out the suck in music.

cujo said:
Interesting that weddings bring out the suck in music.
tell me about it. i drew the line at celine dion though. i have to stand for something.

....BUT, but, kids....nothing beats dancing to"It's Raining Men" after four Gin and Tonics, six cans of beer and a shot of Jagger.

I can't get no satisfaction, unless it's raining men on someone's wedding night.

Can I borrow your "billed to" address?

I also must say, in the past, if you had posted this, I may have looked into "Those who have bought the same selections as Cujo from one Canada Street, have also purchased" - not so much now.

Originally posted by zonelistener
Can I borrow your "billed to" address?

Only if you tell 50 of your friends.

Otherwise, a curse of badass nature will befall upon your dominant hand.

:shh:

Last edited:
ha ha! one canada street.

the canadian version of 123 fake street.

:up:

That is the greatest/worst bill of all time. :up: :down:

On a side note, I'm definitely going to have to look into MC Hammer's Greatest Hits.... also, I'd be really embarrassed if I was Eminem.

I have "It's Raining Men" on my iPod...:lol:

That list has made cujo my hero. :heart:

On my way to work, I was listening to "Dazzey Duks" by Duice and "Dunkie Butt" by 12 Gauge, courtesy of one of the best/worst mix CDs ever. Classic tracks, I tell ya! :lmao:

You are very brave for posting that!

Does "My Girl" refer to "My Girl" by the Temptations? If so, that makes your list suck a little bit less.

zonelistener said:
I can't get no satisfaction, unless it's raining men on someone's wedding night.

:lmao:...

Also, um...I kinda like that "I'm Too Sexy" song :reject:. It's just a fun, dumb song.

Hate "It's Raining Men", though. Appreciate the sentiment, but don't like the song at all :p.

But hey, I have my own odd choices of songs in my musical history, so I'm not gonna make fun of ya :).

Angela

cujo said:
This Itunes receipt is likely the most disturbing thing you will ever look upon. Of course, I have relevant explanations for why I made these specific purchases... but that's not the point.

LOOK IN MIGHTY SHAME AND DISAPPROVAL.

3444%3A64323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A69%3C%3B52ot1lsi

If you have worse, please share.

MILKSHAKE :laugh:

actually, i think the saddest thing about that receipt is the revelation that someone bought mc hammer's greatest hits.

Has anyone seen the U2 CD collection on itunes it has over 150 songs with alot of remixes and live versions??...it is really cool, very expensive though:(

Carmelu2fan said:

Do you think it is worth the price? I was thinking of getting it...:confused:

I have a massive amount of money put into their albums/singles/concerts, etc. and even I purchased it. I'm sure you can find quite a few older threads in the U2 sections of the forum about this topic.

Back
Top Bottom