The Saddest Music Receipt In The World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:

I have a massive amount of money put into their albums/singles/concerts, etc. and even I purchased it. I'm sure you can find quite a few older threads in the U2 sections of the forum about this topic.

Same here:uhoh: More than I care to mention, none the less I still want it!:crack: I am addicted to everthing U2!!! If I could tell U2 one thing I would say "hey guys easy on the pockets" :wink:

Through the generosity of some Canadian Itunes loophole, I was given the opportunity to download any of the tracks from The Complete U2 when the set was first released. It's a shame that some folks weren't given the chance to get the 20 or so songs they want... seeing as the majority of the fans that would be interested in the "rarities" already have the remaining catalogue.

Moonlit_Angel said:

My feeling is, it's U2, therefore, I'd buy it :). I don't own it right now 'cause I don't have the money available, but if I did, I'd buy it.

Angela

My thoughts as well, perhaps I could get my BF to buy it for me as a Christmas gift??:hmm:

cujo said:
Through the generosity of some Canadian Itunes loophole, I was given the opportunity to download any of the tracks from The Complete U2 when the set was first released. It's a shame that some folks weren't given the chance to get the 20 or so songs they want... seeing as the majority of the fans that would be interested in the "rarities" already have the remaining catalogue.

Exactly.

I still haven't heard any of the iTunes only songs from that collection.

Back
Top Bottom