the running of the journals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
icelle has jumped out to what might prove to be an insurmountable lead, much to the lament of Bbug and ABEL who are a distant 2nd and 3rd respectively.yertle-the-turtle places a healthy 4th while bonochick and foxfire battle it out for the final spot in the top 5.

bravo icelle.

It's all about the views/replies.

The only true measure :up:

Don't read my journal... it pollutes the mind :down:

I go for substance and quality over volume in my journal. That's not to say that I always succeed, though! :D

ode to icelle's journal

haircut woes
daisy's mamma
manwhore recruiting
and messenger drama

o, how i love you
icelle's journal
my love for you
springs eternal

whoa I actually got mentioned for something :laugh: :applaud:

I have never written in a journal really before I had the one here...offline or online, but I'm really liking writing in my journal, and I look forward to making at least one entry per day...

cujo said:
It's all about the views/replies.

I wouldn't say it's all about the views/replies, but I :heart: getting replies in my journal! :hyper: :happy: But don't usually get very many...if you're reading my journal, please don't forget to say 'hey' every now and then :cute: :wave: :hug:

i never remember to write in my journal. i'll write in spurts, and i realize i'm not getting any views or replies, so i stop. although i have been known to write in it using the private feature.

My journal gets a surprising amount of views. :eyebrow: More than I ever thought it would, considering it's content.

I never get replies to the entries I want. :laugh:

kobayashi said:
icelle has jumped out to what might prove to be an insurmountable lead, much to the lament of Bbug and ABEL who are a distant 2nd and 3rd respectively.yertle-the-turtle places a healthy 4th while bonochick and foxfire battle it out for the final spot in the top 5.

bravo icelle.

Re: ode to icelle's journal

bonosgirl84 said:
haircut woes
daisy's mamma
manwhore recruiting
and messenger drama

o, how i love you
icelle's journal
my love for you
springs eternal

bg:heart: