The Rolling Stones Survivor - Tier 3 - Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite songs.

• Time Is On My Side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

• Get Off of My Cloud

• It's Only Rock ' N Roll (But I Like It)

• She's So Cold

• Start Me Up

• Jumping Jack Flash

• Honky Tonk Women

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Welp, I could've done something about this, but even I forgot to vote, and now one of my absolute favorite songs has been eliminated. Play with Fire, you were the best thing about The Darjeeling Limited, R. I. P.

Joining it on the chopping block are....one of my other favorites, fuck: As Tears Go By, Emotional Rescue and Anybody Seen My Baby?

Damn...

Well, at least we're getting to the hard to vote part now.

VOTE FOR YOUR TWO LEAST FAVORITE SONGS.

Play with Fire going is a damn travesty. But for this round Time Waits for No One and Fool to Cry aren't up to par. She's So Cold is trifling but it has too much entertainment value to go yet. Love Mick's vocal on that one.

I've always thought that song was a little too Cornball... The video may have something to do with that.

A lot of songs on that list are worse than Play With Fire. Wish I had been paying attention.

Last edited:
Waiting on a Friend has Sonny fucking Rollins on it. That alone should be enough to keep it around longer.

Oh shit...now I'm wondering if I was mixing the song up with

But, no, the video is exactly what I remember it being. I don't know why I thought Clarence was the one playing the solo on it.

Waiting on a Friend is boring dreck.

You know, I am shocked that you would feel this way. You have reasonably good taste in music. :wink:

Seriously, I've always liked Waiting on a Friend. There aren't too many good songs about friendship. This is one of them. A moment of silence will be conducted when this song is eliminated.

Yes, there's some all time rock and roll classics in there. Sure, there's the obvious choices, but I've always dug Time is on My Side.

Back
Top Bottom