The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite songs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
In a close race, "Miss You" just misses elimination, while "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" and "Rocks Off" hit the road.

Vote for your two least favorites

Each round will be 24 hours, except for on weekends.

Onwards.

Alright, I'm finally ready to vote for Miss You, but I can't choose between Street Fighting Man and Jumping Jack Flash.

Miss You locks in one of my votes easily (how did it survive?) but I'm going to use the other one strategically. Street Fighting Man > Jumping Jack Flash FWIW

Why are we still allowed two votes anyway? Getting pretty late in the day. Just go one at a time.

Stones-by-numbers? Psssssh. It wrote the book. All the songs after it that were attempting to sound like it are the Stones-by-numbers songs. You could say that Satisfaction was maybe the true first of its kind, but I find JJF to be even dirtier and tastier. The first 30 seconds or so are such a thrill.

It's also Keith Richards' favorite Stones song ever. So that says a lot. At least for me.

Last edited:
And I'm not saying it needs to win the tournament or anything. There are better songs left. I just take issue with your flippant remarks on the song. Flippant cobbler.

And yes, Miss You needs to go.

Miss You should stick around a little longer. Great strut, great vocal, great sax.

And I'm not saying it needs to win the tournament or anything. There are better songs left. I just take issue with your flippant remarks on the song. Flippant cobbler.

And yes, Miss You needs to go.
Yeah, exactly. I was a bit put off by the comment as well. I always feel like it's the granddaddy of the Stone's rockers. Kinda funny to call it by-the-numbers.

Someone come through with Ruby Tuesday/Jumping Jack Flash votes so we can knock four out of here.

Back
Top Bottom