The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO LEAST favorite songs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Let it Bleed and Beast of Burden just miss making our top ten.

And this is it, ladies and gents, the top ten. I'm going to continue to run the polls as a double eliminator until there are 4 songs left, at which point, we'll return to single elimination.

Vote for your two least favorites

Each round will be 24 hours, except for on weekends.

Onwards.

I can't say I was expecting this top ten, but I like that there's representation from so much of their career present, rather than just tracks from the Big 4.

Miss You is the one out of this batch that really needs to go.

Everything else is pretty solid. Went with Satisfaction.

Miss You is the one out of this batch that really needs to go.

Everything else is pretty solid. Went with Satisfaction.

Was going to say the same thing. And I do like Miss You. It just seems a bit out of place with the rest of these.

It's very tough now, obviously. I might vote strategically to help save Rocks Off, even though it has no chance of ultimately winning the entire tournament.

I don't even like Miss You, but I'm going to keep throwing votes at satisfaction til it's gone. And I still hate sympathy and the woooooo wooooooos.

Turns out I do know Street Fighting Man. Had just forgotten what it sounded like.

Tough choice here. Rocks Off looks like it's going, it's not my fav here, but I'd like to see it survive a bit longer as it's such a great opener for Exile.

Guess I'll vote for Miss You and Satisfaction, though I already for guilty for it. Both of them I like a lot. Satisfaction is overplayed AF, yes, but you can't deny that bluesy riff.

Yeah, I don't feel good about voting for Satisfaction but I'm doing it anyway. Blast of a track. Seminal guitar riff and a fun, charismatic vocal from Mick.

Back
Top Bottom