The Rolling Stones Survivor - Final - Round 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite track.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
GAF requested I write-in his votes, and because I'm the dictator around these parts, I've agreed to his request. As a result, Jumping Jack Flash and Miss You are the only two tracks eliminated from the previous round.

We are down to only a handful of songs now, so, at yet another request, I will be switching to single elimination rounds from here on out.

So, please vote for your LEAST favorite track.

Threads are open 24 hours, except when I remember to make them on weekends.

Onwards.

There is no possible justification for Ruby Tuesday sticking around any longer.

GAF requested I write-in his votes, and because I like Ruby Tuesday, I've agreed to his request. As a result, Jumping Jack Flash and Miss You are the only two tracks eliminated from the previous round.

latest

I'm on the Sympathy for the Devil train at this point. It's great lyrically and a live classic, but I find the studio version pretty weak. Ruby Tuesday is weak too, but in a flowery, baroque way that really nails the sentiment of the track.

Tumbling Dice and Street Fighting Man are raw, nasty rock songs that work well in any context. Gimme Shelter and YCAGWYW are classics.

I voted for both Ruby Tuesday and You Can't...

Ruby is just the weaker of the two.

Oh, right, forgot the rules were different last round.

Ruby Tuesday is probably my 4th or 5th favorite of this batch, but if it goes it had a great run. Like Miss You, it's not a song I go out of my way to listen to if I want to hear the Stones, but it's a classic all the same (and much better than Miss You, which lasted longer than it should have).

as much as i like ruby tuesday, the fact that it's here still is weird.

I promise. I'm turning over a new leaf. I've let go of all the hate in my heart. I will never be mean again.

I promise. I'm turning over a new leaf. I've let go of all the hate in my heart. I will never be mean again.

Holy Shit! We can't let this go undocumented! This is a monumental moment in Blue Crack history! 2/5/16: Gaffy will never be mean again! Maybe world peace can be achieved. Way to go, Gaffy!

Back
Top Bottom