The Rolling Stones Survivor - Exile on Main St - FINAL ROUND

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have preferred to axe Happy. :sad:

You should have. Torn and Frayed has two people looking out for it and barely anyone has voted for it up to this point.

If you had gone after Happy, I would have joined you. IWB too if she hasn't already voted.

The Bowie and Floyd survivors (both of which I ran) had pretty solid winners - "Heroes" and Time.

I'd like another Radiohead survivor before The Beatles. And why is there a need to do the Beatles again when we'll get the same result?

Anyway back to this one, Tumbling Dice is by miles my fav song and I'm actually gonna vote for Torn and Frayed here.

I just brought it up because I wasn't around yet when there was a Beatles one. I was here for the Radiohead one. It was in my early days. I'd probably cringe at every thing I wrote in those Radiohead survivor threads.

You should have. Torn and Frayed has two people looking out for it and barely anyone has voted for it up to this point.

If you had gone after Happy, I would have joined you. IWB too if she hasn't already voted.

Why did you have to go and vote before we had discussed it further? Ashley didn't even come back in here yet.

:sigh:

Blame Cobber for inexplicably changing his vote from last round. :wink: I was mentally prepared to finish off Happy.

Let's just hope for a tie. Then we won't have to worry about it. If Ashley gets the last vote again, I'm sure that's what she'll go for.

I actually listened to the songs. I don't care really, all five songs bar Tumbling Dice are roughly equal to me.

I was here for the Radiohead one. It was in my early days. I'd probably cringe at every thing I wrote in those Radiohead survivor threads.

All the more reason to do another one! ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sweet Virginia, Sweet Black Angel, I Just Want To See His Face, Let It Loose....those are the best songs on the album. Screw y'all. :angry:

Well, Happy is the only thing with 2 votes, so I'm making it 3.

It's in Ashley's hands now. Maybe some fuzzy math can change El Mel's vote.

"Give me lil drink / from your loving cup!!!" >>>> "I need love to keep me happy"

Your choice in lyrical snippets is always baffling to me, I just want you to know that.

FINE. There, it's done. Let's move on.

Can't begin to understand how anyone can dislike that song, but to each their own.

Except for GAF. His choice was terrible.

You could have not voted and kept them all.

Can I switch my vote to Happy? I'd rather Loving Cup go through.

The end of this poll was like

reservoir-dogs-shootout-gif.gif

Fair enough.

Friggin Cobbler killed Loving Cup trying to save it. If he'd have just stuck with Happy, it would have lost by at least two votes. Classic.

Last edited:
I think the general rule in these situations, at least for the couple survivors I've run, is that we keep both in a two-way tie and a three-way tie leads to another round.

Last edited:
If I had not voted, they'd both have been killed, wouldn't they?

Keef made me do it.

I likely would've just moved them both through. That's usually how I do if it's the last song from an album and was going to have to make it through another round again anyways.

Back
Top Bottom