The Rolling Stone Survivor - Aftermath - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Mother's Little Helper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under My Thumb

• Doncha Bother Me

• High and Dry

• Out of Time

• It's Not Easy

• I am Waiting

• Take it or Leave it

• Think

• What to Do

• Paint it Black

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please: VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST TRACK

So the first track to be eliminated from Aftermath, "Goin' Home" lost in a landslide, but I also know there wasn't as much interest in that last round. I'm going to continue to run this album as is for now, but if you have a better idea, please let me know.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think that's probably very true. Anyone opposed to moving forward with those three?

I don't know about anyone else, but from my viewpoint, the top 3 songs here are fairly obvious - Mother's Little Helper, Under My Thumb, and Paint It Black.

Based on what though? I mean, I know you're right, but I would rather put this to a favorites poll before moving on. I think it's too early to do a track by track survivor.

It would seem so. I thought between the buttons at least would be the correct starting point, but this album actually faired better in the initial poll.

Well, I'm not gonna do that for every album. It would be a disaster for the albums coming up.

Wait, hold up, Lady Jane has a vote? Perfectly good reason to throw the whole thing out and start over.

I don't know about anyone else, but from my viewpoint, the top 3 songs here are fairly obvious - Mother's Little Helper, Under My Thumb, and Paint It Black.

I like Stupid Girl and I Am Waiting more than Mother's Little Helper, off the top of my head.

Paint it Black, Mother's Little Helper & Lady Jane are my favorites from this one. Though I love Think also.

Back
Top Bottom