The "Revamped" Describe Thread - Describe the Person BELOW you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The threads are too similar.. lets me reasonable here.. one needs to be closed so which one do you guys want left open. I'm actually giving you the option.

considering the consensus was that no NEW game/describe threads should be started, wouldn't it be this one?

Sicy said:
The threads are too similar.. lets me reasonable here.. one needs to be closed so which one do you guys want left open. I'm actually giving you the option.

Sicy since I've been such a good lad lately...... PLEASE CLOSE THIS ONE! IT SUCKS!

lmjhitman said:
considering the consensus was that no NEW game/describe threads should be started, wouldn't it be this one?

I didn't know about this consensus so if people agreed that no new games at all should be started then I will allow Sicy to close it.

However, I would like to caveat that this thread was created before the other traditional "describe above" one. Regardless, I do not want to play against the rules of the forum and Sicy's will (you know I can't fight you :drool:).

um, LOL you dont 'allow' me to do anything.. sorry.

I'm not such a hard ass that absolutely no new game threads can be started.. if one dies into oblivion and someone wants to create a new 'type' of game thread, maybe, but these are just too similar. Lets just keep the one describe ok? Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom