The real significance of Interference>Com to the band..Is it only a pimple on Bono's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think Bono or Band Members actually read our posts?

• Perhaps occassionally to check the pulse oif things, see who is saying what etc.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No. they're entirely to busy to even bother w/this place.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I think the U2 Organization and Security may lurk here alot to keep an occassional eye on you DB9 y

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • DB9 it doent matter what matters is when youre returning to FYM. The place has gone stale w/o you an

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I know for a fact Bono and Edge read these forums.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • DB9 are you trying to push the envelope again?:angry:

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
The real significance of Interference.Com to the band..Is it only a pimple on Bono's

Ass or more?

You may vote for more than 1 answer..:)

Ive often pondered this.

You see, Bono along w Edge are computer savvy.
This is a commonly known fact.

-Most of us have seen Bono on TV w/his lap-top, poking around, at least I have.

-A while back, Bono spoke of one of his computers getting stolen and mentioned Interference.Com by name assistance in retrieving it if possible.

-Bono mention PLEBA girls to a PLEBAN, jokingly saying "Scary bunch -those PLEBA girls" ..:hmm:

So it makes one wonder.

On the other hand, these guys are busy.

Do you think they would really venture here or have their staff or U2Security or personal assistants lurk on the boards.?:hmm:

Vote your favorite answers and explain your reasons..

thank you-:dance:

diamond
bruno.
:sexywink:

Last edited:
ABEL-
as a member you should jump for joy to be able to vote your conscience in a diamondpoll.:angry:

thank
u
db3
:angry:

thank you for your opinons,
speculative
factual
and..
and..
circumspect.

Oh! I remember chatting w Gerry M in U2 Security and he let me know theyre all over the internet..:ohmy:

True story.

He also told me he and I "were never going out for beers"..:angry:

DB9

Im concerned w the disproportionate amout of ppl viewing this thread and not responding.:angry:

thank you-

DB9

Last edited:
you would even be more concerned if people would post what they are thinking when reading this thread

diamond, i'm sure the band have seen this site. but i doubt they really care. why would they? we're hardly going to influence them in any way.
i also doubt anyone posts here in the off chance the band might read what they've said and feel the desperate need to get in contact with them.

diamond i'm gonna back ya up here buddy... of course i think the band reads the forum from time to time. they may not care, as some have said, but i sure as hell know that if there was an online forum based on me, i certainly would check it out from time to time, if for nothing else, just for sh:censored:ts and giggles...

since as far as I know no one in U2 has been taken into hospital with signs of severe depression I guess that they do not read internet forums on a regular basis

Salome said:
you would even be more concerned if people would post what they are thinking when reading this thread

the last cpl of answers after salome have been decent.

perhaps what some folk find taxing, other folk dont.:wink:
some have more Zen than others and a better command of their personal chi...:dance:

thank you-

db3
:angry:

I have plenty of Zen

otherwise I would have closed this thread without even reading it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom