The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
For Shari, if she ever gets around to seeing this :cute:

ed84d904.jpg

45e520cf.jpg
*squeals of utter delight*:cute:
Thank You QB!:)
*edited to add
~click, save picture as~

Last edited:
fah said:
Look at Adam holding his glasses :drool:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah..........:drool:

Bono looks :cute:; just like a little boy in the first pic. He regains his bono-ness in the second pic.......The Edge, Great smile! And note to Larry~It is ok to smile:)~

HOTMAIL IS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
:rant::mad::angry::madspit::grumpy:

STOP WITH THE INKBLOT TESTS!!! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME TAKE THEM 2895639264 TIMES TO SEND ONE STUPID E-MAIL????

/misdirected anger

I had absolutely NOTHING nothing NOTHING to do at work today :sad: :madspit: I dusted my desk, rearranged all of my pictures and postcards on my wall, filled my paperclip cup, read every inch of yahoo news, cnn news, and :shifty: spent a wee bit of time on Interference :shh: I also had to read countless emails of my friend whining about how her boyfriend dumped her yesterday but I was very :confused: because she moved out of their apartment last month and said she didn't want to be with him anymore so I don't understand why the "official" break up was a huge shocker to her.

I have a feeling my entire month is going to be like this. It was so dead last July I was beginning to wonder why the hell they hired me and two other people in June but then all hell broke loose in August....

:scream:

:lol: You can get an audio on the inkbot test if you want.

I think I'm going to send Hotmail a nasty e-mail from my Yahoo address. :evil:

Schmeg said:
HOTMAIL IS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
:rant::mad::angry::madspit::grumpy:

STOP WITH THE INKBLOT TESTS!!! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME TAKE THEM 2895639264 TIMES TO SEND ONE STUPID E-MAIL????

/misdirected anger
:ohmy:

arw9797 said:
I had absolutely NOTHING nothing NOTHING to do at work today :sad: :madspit: I dusted my desk, rearranged all of my pictures and postcards on my wall, filled my paperclip cup, read every inch of yahoo news, cnn news, and :shifty: spent a wee bit of time on Interference :shh: I also had to read countless emails of my friend whining about how her boyfriend dumped her yesterday but I was very :confused: because she moved out of their apartment last month and said she didn't want to be with him anymore so I don't understand why the "official" break up was a huge shocker to her.

I have a feeling my entire month is going to be like this. It was so dead last July I was beginning to wonder why the hell they hired me and two other people in June but then all hell broke loose in August....

:yikes: Enjoy your quiet time while you can!

arw9797 said:

One word:

Y
A
H
O
O
!
!
!

:drool:
Jim is supposed to send me a G-mail invite but he hasn't yet. :grumpy:

Edit: :lol: Oxfam wants me to join the One Campaign! When Worlds Collide!

arw9797 said:

I am so jealous...work is going to be hell until Sept with the new hires and then the training on the new system and then the new system implementation. Anybody hearing a Kaboomcha in the near future?

Schmeg said:

:yikes: Enjoy your quiet time while you can!

it sucks though because we're really not supposed to be online. I don't consider yahoo news or cnn reading anything wrong but I dont' know how they would feel about all of the U2 sites I check out daily and reading the news doesn't take that long :tsk:

Kariann said:

I am so jealous...work is going to be hell until Sept with the new hires and then the training on the new system and then the new system implementation. Anybody hearing a Kaboomcha in the near future?
:no: No kaboomchas!!

We'll be busy now straight through the first week of January. :drool:

Kariann said:

Work=hell for me to until we are bought.......and then maybe even afterwards.......*cryptic statement follows* only time will tell
It's been fun so far:|

I have FINALLY e-mailed the picture to the guy sitting next to us at Croke 1. :reject: Thanks for the reminder, Kariann!

:yawn: I am sleepy already!! I slept VERY late today so there's no reason for this!!

I have to be on the ice at 8 am so it's a good thing, I guess.

:mad: I just got the *you made your choice* lecture from my mom when she asked me about a few things and I said I was at absolute zero in terms of money right now because of Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom