The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sgt. is starting to get delirious and incoherent. :wave: Night all!

:yawn:

I'm going to be too :wave:

And before I forget...does anyone want a postcard? I'm going to Vancouver Island (many of you are saying 'where') for 10 days. We are leaving on Thursday...

Let me know via pm or email

Nighty night :wave:

This one reminds me so much of an Interference member it's not even funny. :drool:

christian_bale_09.jpg

Queen Bee said:
:yes:

He's only used his real accent in like two movies. He's been playing so many Americans lately that I'm afraid he's going to eventually lose his accent. :sad:
i know what you mean. i was reading he's been doing interviews and such for batman begins with an american accent because it's an american icon.

sometimes when i hear john taylor talk i notice his british accent isn't as strong as it used to be. :sad: nick still sounds the same though, but then again he only moved from birmingham to london. john lived in nyc in the mid 80s and has lived in la since 94 or so. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know what you mean. i was reading he's been doing interviews and such for batman begins with an american accent because it's an american icon.

sometimes when i hear john taylor talk i notice his british accent isn't as strong as it used to be. :sad: nick still sounds the same though, but then again he only moved from birmingham to london. john lived in nyc in the mid 80s and has lived in la since 94 or so. :mad:

Yeah, he's also always had a tendency of keeping the accents of whatever character he's playing at the time when he's doing press junkets. It's been years since I've heard him speak with his Welsh accent. :sad:

Where in Britain is John Taylor from? I always thought he was Australian for some reason. :huh:

Queen Bee said:
Yeah, he's also always had a tendency of keeping the accents of whatever character he's playing at the time when he's doing press junkets. It's been years since I've heard him speak with his Welsh accent. :sad:
boo :down:

he should know by now us americans love foreign accents. i mean shit, look at most reality shows, they all have at least one token british guy on there just so girls will watch and go "omigor it's a british guy!!! he's so hot his accent is so sexy!!"

Queen Bee said:
Where in Britain is John Taylor from? I always thought he was Australian for some reason. :huh:
john, nick, and roger are from birmingham. andy is from newcastle. simon's from pinner. i have no idea where pinner is but he went to the same grammar school as elton john. not at the same time, obviously.

EDIT: pinner is apparently in middlesex, which looks like it's kinda near london, just to give you an idea.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

boo :down:

he should know by now us americans love foreign accents. i mean shit, look at most reality shows, they all have at least one token british guy on there just so girls will watch and go "omigor it's a british guy!!! he's so hot his accent is so sexy!!"

john, nick, and roger are from birmingham. andy is from newcastle. simon's from pinner. i have no idea where pinner is but he went to the same grammar school as elton john. not at the same time, obviously.

Haha, I know. God, I love accents. :drool:

Didn't Mel Gibson have a thick Australian accent at some point? I'm not a fan of his, but I vaguely recall reading something about how he lost his Australian accent while living here or something. Christian Bale better not be a victim of the same case. :mad:

Not at the same time? You're not fooling me! I know about your fixation with geezers. I know all about how dentures get your motor running :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom