The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might take the AJ approach to monitoring tomorrow and have them sit with me while I do it since I will be focusing on the new hires...that way I can include it as the feedback session too.

*thinking outloud...kind of since you cant really hear me*

Kariann said:
I think I might take the AJ approach to monitoring tomorrow and have them sit with me while I do it since I will be focusing on the new hires...that way I can include it as the feedback session too.

*thinking outloud...kind of since you cant really hear me*

:| We are going to have a new person soon. My partner at work is switching to a different team so not only do I have to sit in on the interviews but I have to train them.

I used to be the store trainer at TJ Maxx. I am so new hire trained out from that it's ridiculous and that was 3 years ago already!

I always think about work while I'm at home :grumpy:

arw9797 said:

the most rain AZ has seen in years and it's the weekend we decide to go :der:
:laugh: It was an introduction to the great weather luck I have!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:sigh: tell me about it!! i'm not sure what exactly you're going through but if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you. :hug: i've had a horrible week as well so i know how you feel.

are you seeing them on the 15th as well? what row? :D

I'm 18 rows back for Friday Night. :hyper: After being what felt like 118 rows back last time this is going to be brilliant/ace/fucking amazing etc etc.

Weeks suck huh. I've just come to the assumption Some Weeks are Better Than Others... this one is meant to be insanely bizzare - next week will be considerably better. I just need to get to 5 oclock. :mad:

Neways an appointment calls so I'm out of here for a bit.

:wave:

timothius said:
I'm 18 rows back for Friday Night. :hyper: After being what felt like 118 rows back last time this is going to be brilliant/ace/fucking amazing etc etc.

Weeks suck huh. I've just come to the assumption Some Weeks are Better Than Others... this one is meant to be insanely bizzare - next week will be considerably better. I just need to get to 5 oclock. :mad:

Neways an appointment calls so I'm out of here for a bit.

:wave:
i'll be in row six. suck on that! :tongue:

have fun! :wave:

my iTunes playlist is over so I guess that means I should probably go to bed.

:drool: It's casual day tomorrow. I'm wearing shorts. :shifty: and maybe a U2 concert tshirt...not sure yet. If I do I might be called a groupie :|

arw9797 said:
:drool: It's casual day tomorrow. I'm wearing shorts. :shifty: and maybe a U2 concert tshirt...not sure yet. If I do I might be called a groupie :|
We're stalkers, not groupies! Groupies aren't cool, but we are!

I can never wear a concert tshirt to work. :sigh:

Kariann said:

:yes:

We need to find a

B
E
L
T

pic for ARW to have signed. :D

I will probably wear my Croke Park one on Saturday. :D

you are so evil! I don't even know how or why I ended up back here but now I must find a belt picture. :combust:

I'm going to have some Cheerios and think about going to bed early so I don't sleep away my day off tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom