The Prime Minister Of Interference Part Deux Les Referendum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang
Dave C
uwwedoogie
Jick
ZeroDude
beay2ifulday
sallycinnamon78
Shaun Vox
mullen4prez
U2_Guy
Yertle The Turtle
Starsgoblue

with the exception of deathbear, Jick, DaveC, and yertle, who the hell are these people? :mad:

I'm going to write in a vote for myself :angry:

Last edited:
I'm not fucking voting! This election is a terrible travesty of real democracy!!!!!!

I can't speak!!! I can't swallow!!!

EAT IT!!!!

good choices.
they have my votes too.

shaun vox and u2_guy for opposition leaders. as a team, i couldn't think of a funnier duo.

Stars- 12
Mullen4prez- 2
Zoomerang/ deathbear- 1
Dave C- 1
Yertle- 1

Things are moving along nicely, glad to see that democracy is in action

The Prime Minister is in charge of administration et al

There are already too many people who think theyre the head of state for me to say something that contentious

And here by I declare that Shaun Vox and U2_Guy are indeed on the same ticket for THE I LOVE SLASH and well he's ok party.
So they have 1 vote between them.

I also declare that due to myself having a lack of support at this point in the race that my party will not stand down because I'm sure I have a couple of voters waiting in the wings, unlikely but hey whatever goes.

NOT ONE VOTE, NOT ONE VOTE!!!!!

All these people will promise you this and that, its BS, I'll tell you the truth I'm not promising a damn thing...except that I will do what ever it takes to be the best Prime Minister in the world...And then in June I will take it to Croke Park and get all those people to Blue Crack ARE YOU WITH ME if so reply uwwedoogie, and if I had more than 0 votes i'd vote for stars, but I'm a stellfish bastard so I vote ME...thank you..no pictures.

easytiger said:
bah, this election is a farce. :down:

everyone knows that regardless of the winner, I'm going to impose martial law :mad:

No you won't, I'd like to see ya try:madspit: :wink:

OK so thats my contribution for today tomorrow I'll start totalling the votes again see you all tomorrow aftenoon

Mullen4Prez said:
Come on people vote mullen, I have many talents....

like what?

more importantly, who the hell are you?

I'm writing in a thousand votes for cujo, even though he's not in this pathetic race :sexywink:

Who am I? I am many things, I'd like to think of myself as the investment of Interference. The one that if elected will Bring waffles to the doorsteps of anyone who is hungry. Who am I ? I am just an average who is doing his bit to help The waffle people.

hmm stars seems to be leading the pack with a VERY WEAK mullen4prez right behind her... the fate of this election seems to be sealed, and also mullen4prez sounds as if he was made for the job, unfortunately democracy is at work.

id vote for jick cause he is so negative all the time, but then, how would we get anyone to do anything in this town with all the negativity in the air? so i choose to cast my vote for the might stars:wink:

i just hope she will have place in her cabinet for all of her voters :eyebrow:

congradulations to whoever shall win, but be watchful for my imminent rebellion! Interference will be mine!!!!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom