The Politics of Lust and Logic Interrogation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't worn sunglasses for a few days now! People think I'm blind or something if I never go out without them :wink:

favourite movie - Jaws

Whats your real name?

no. been to a few jazz shows and a couple rock concerts, but not pop (not even popmart)

whats the smallest crowd you've ever seen at a show/concert?

seen under 10 people at gigs in pubs! but real concerts, there were about 250 people at the U2 show in the BBC carpark i went to last year. :)

same..

my friend's band, Caution Heavy Surf, puts on really cool shows! i've seen them a few times in the local clubs here in Los Angeles. their show at the Roxy was so bad ass!

favourite non-u2 song?

Motorcycle emptiness by the Manic street preachers. if you havent heard it you should!

same..

At the moment it would have to be Love Punch by The Chalets...it was the last song they played tonight:sad:

Yep great great great gig:drool: They were great fun and the two support acts were great too...plus i got my picture taken with Tim Wheeler from Ash:hyper:...Ash are like heroes around here since they are local:rockon:

my band's name is The MoonLight Experience.

my drummer originally wanted it to be "Justin Escano and the MoonLight Experience" but i didn't want my name in it.

(yes, the L in "Light" is capitalized)

same question: if you had a band, what would you name it?

Damn i'm not in a creative mood so I'll go with the Redkat's :tsk:

feel free to laugh at me!:wink:

same question for anyone else?

or Justin if you come back name a venue you want to play most?

you know i'm back

venues i'd like to play most:

totally 100% unrealistic (at least for now :wink: ) =
Point Depot
Slane Castle
any gigantic football/cricket stadium
The Paradise :drool: :drool: :drool:

vaguely realistic =
The Roxy
The Whiskey
any club really down here in Los Angeles

redkat, i'm not laughint at you. . . i'm laughing with you. . . but we're both laughing at your band name

Yea I'm totally laughing at my band name if you think of a better one let me know:wink: I was hoping you'd laugh!

You could totally get into the whisky or some of the others. Some girls from my high school had a regular gig there up until this last year they broke up :shrug:

i'm pretty sure we could get a gig at the Whiskey or the Roxy, but the problem is selling enough tickets :| we need to build some sore of fan base before we can ask to play there.

I've been to both clubs, but it's been years since I've been there. Usually shows are at the HOB.

What's in your fridge?

Chinese take out: Yang Chow Fried Rice and some Soft Noodles with beef, chicken and shrimp.

What did you have for a snack :angel:

Catwoman :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Lila, I just got the infamous ozzfest show with Iron Maiden. The sound is crap, but let me know if you are interested :wink: (audio)

Favorite sitcom?

Back
Top Bottom