The Politics of Lust and Logic Interrogation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well redkat, no one has posted in almost a day. Maybe it's due to the title of the thread, the 'politics' etc. So I will post here to :bump: the thread, but I'm not embarassed about the food I like or dislike.

Question: What time did you wake up today?

China

Lazy bum :drool:

Crap i had a great question but i forgot it,,

Ok,, Favorite hair metal band? :wink:

either way, for the nostalgia purposes, with. I saw Crue open for Kiss back in the 80s. I didn't know if you'd classify Crue as a hair band, so I didn't name them before, but I would have.

you?

Did I like it? Um... for the most part, yes. Then you get to high school, and you don't want to study, etc. Other things to distract you :sexywink: I'm not the studying type, LOL. Sometimes I wish I could go back, maybe to only take classes I was interested in, not required to.

You?

I try for both. Or something they would want but perhaps wouldn't buy for themselves. Ofttimes it ends up being a giftcard. Don't have many people to buy for? How about you?

I want to buy fun gifts but I nearly always give in to practicality. It comes from my mother:|

do you set your alarm or do you wake up on your own?

I think it's only downhill from here Reggie, LOL :hug:

Don't feel old disco - we are probably technically old enough to be your parents, but NOT. We're young at heart!

What's playing now? I have Springsteen - Waiting on a Summer's Day (Live)

Back
Top Bottom