The Pic I Made And Sent To Ryan Adams Is Hanging In His Apartment! Photo From RS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought my experience with Ryan couldn't get any better...IT HAS!!!!!

In the new issue of Rolling Stone with Britney Spears on the cover, there is a picture of Ryan Adams in his apartment on page 103. What do I see hanging on his wall in the background?? The picture I edited of himself and Jabba the Hut (he is a huge Star Wars fan)!!!!!! :ohmy: :hyper: :faint: The picture was part of the package I had sent him to say thanks for the phone calls and the package he sent me.

See for yourself! I scanned it and circled where the pic is so you can see it.

3386%3A%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D538%3D5%3B5%3D32325384%3C43%3B8nu0mrj

Here is the pic that I sent him:

3386%3A%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A4953397ot1lsi

This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

That is really cool :up:

But omg how did you spot that pic in the magazine?! Its kinda small :laugh:

Lara Mullen said:
But omg how did you spot that pic in the magazine?! Its kinda small :laugh:

I didn't notice it at first, but I decided to take a closer look at the picture to examine all the objects in the room...and I nearly died when I saw the picture!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

This is just so cool. I was nervous when I was putting the package together for him cuz it's like, what do you send to Ryan Adams????? I was afraid he'd think it was lame...but I guess he did like it. :D

Bonochick said:

I didn't notice it at first, but I decided to take a closer look at the picture to examine all the objects in the room...and I nearly died when I saw the picture!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

This is just so cool. I was nervous when I was putting the package together for him cuz it's like, what do you send to Ryan Adams????? I was afraid he'd think it was lame...but I guess he did like it. :D

:applaud: That is really cool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom