The Person Below Me #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
always like thinking of old cartoons

tpbm knows that last night at the concert I saw (it was Crowded House), the lead singer asked if anyone had seen the lunar eclipse. Some people screamed. Then he said ' What were you doing up so late'. I yelled 'posting online with bonocomet and MsMoFo on interference'. :lol: He didn't hear me, I was at the back of the Greek theater. :wink:

:hmm:

bonocomet, I thought that "Type the first thing" thread could pass for that too. :up:

Afterall, we're talking cartoons now ... isn't that the first thing that popped into our heads ?? :giggle:

:applaud:
Yes, and it's getting to be ridiculous how slow it's gotten within the past 2 days. :up:
It's the end-of-the-month ... for cryin' out loud ... we should be swamped. :hmm:
Something tells me it's gonna be busy after the holiday instead. :sad:

tpbm has seen the kids program, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood

True .... but my friend liked Bobby.

you don't remember the Bugaloos?? :ohmy: The British singing bug rock band...and they flew around with really bad special effects with some ugly firefly thing and there was a witch and some weird DJ... and er... nevermind...

tpbm liked the Partridge Family mom better than the Brady Family mom.

Oh Yes, The Partridge Family ... I have that show on DVD. :up:

And as for Bozo ... I have a 6 ft. tall Stuffed Plush Bozo that I won at Marriott's Great America back in the late 80's.
Although, I think that amusement park is owned now by Six Flags.

tpbm remembers The Banana Splits

I remember it as Great America!

Also have Partridge Family dvd

false to Banana Splits

tpbm has a Hot Wheels Partridge Family Bus :shifty:

Both those moms were pretty hot :wink: And I remember the Bugaloo's now.

The Banana Splits, hmmmm, sounds familiar :hmm:

tpbm still likes watching cartoons :yes:

Yes, I sure do ... I have several cartoon collections that are on DVD. It's not just because I like them though ... it's also because I want my nephew and niece to grow up with OUR TV programs (than the crap on TV today) as ours were classic (and they will always remain that way) There's no topping our era with TV shows/cartoons ... it indeed was the BEST. :up:

tpbm has watched The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries :shifty:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom