The Passion of the Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched the simpsons before i went out to the bar last night... the episode was the one where homer went to the Duff brewery with barney, barney got really hamered so homer had to drive home, and homer got a DWI dispite not being that drunk...

it inspired me not to drive to the bar and instead i had my mom take me... felt like junior high all over again. so seeing as i wasn't driving, i abandoned my "just have a couple and enjoy the game" plan and moved on to the "lets get really fucking hamered" plan.

stupid homer.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i watched the simpsons before i went out to the bar last night... the episode was the one where homer went to the Duff brewery with barney, barney got really hamered so homer had to drive home, and homer got a DWI dispite not being that drunk...

it inspired me not to drive to the bar and instead i had my mom take me... felt like junior high all over again. so seeing as i wasn't driving, i abandoned my "just have a couple and enjoy the game" plan and moved on to the "lets get really fucking hamered" plan.

stupid homer.

so is that homer's fault or Mrs In A Suitcase's fault if you're having a hangover today ?

Did you fly headache? :D

Yeah that happens to me too...sometimes all of a sudden i'll be in bed and I won't remember riding in the car, getting home, getting changed and getting into bed...(if that happens it means it was a good night lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom