The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Go back to the very beginning of B&C history, and you'll know precisely why this occurred.

How is it that you registered over a year later than I did, and yet I don't have a clue what you're on about?

I don't understand either.

Then again, I don't "get" Radiohead, so what do I know.

Axver said:

I want to grow my hair longer but it just curls. It's good for the October-era Adam 'fro but little else. Thing is, I hate haircuts, and my hair grows like a weed. I always have to have my hair cut shorter than I'd like to avoid going to the hairdresser every bloody month.

Damnit, I'm going to have to have my hair cut in the next fortnight or so ...

I wish my hair could curl naturally. Instead, I have to jump through countless hoops, including avoiding blow-dryers at all cost.

Haha, Gilly gone for seven!

Damnit, none of you know what I'm on about. Where's Ian?

unico said:
lol remember that day van halen fans plotted to overthrow the board? that was hilarious.

Woah, no, I missed that! What happened?

Wake up call happened?

Apparently that was before the era of people who dislike Radiohead.

Random note that Axver will love: When I just pick up my guitar to play around, the first song I unconsciously play is Gone.

phillyfan26 said:
Wake up call happened?

Apparently that was before the era of people who dislike Radiohead.

That was the era when Zoomerang was a postwhore instead of an eccentric.

Axver said:

Woah, no, I missed that! What happened?

some losers on a van halen forum registered here and tried to join in on a few threads to gain posts and credibility. i don't' know what they were exactly planning on doing, but sicy was onto them real quick. i actually found the link to the van halen board, and i vaguely remember there being some sort of discussion. it was like 2 years ago though, so i hardly remember it anymore :(

LemonMelon said:

Evidently, there was a Radiohead section at one point. Not sure what happened to it. :huh:

Seems it mercifully died. :happy: I've noticed at the bottom of the main forum index, there are links to REM and Radiohead sites ...

Hahahaha Kumar owns Ponting! :drool:

phillyfan26 said:
Random note that Axver will love: When I just pick up my guitar to play around, the first song I unconsciously play is Gone.

:lol: Awesome.

Wish I could play Gone. I was only ever good at the early stuff, like 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

11 O'Clock Tick Tock is honestly one of their hardest songs, mostly because of the solo. The rest is just a mess of effects.

phillyfan26 said:

It used to be Stay for me. :up:

Gone is pretty easy actually. The riff is just an E chord, the verse throws in a few basic, and the chorus is a few more chords and then a little arpeggio. Nothing spectacular. Even the Elevation Tour solo is very easy.

LemonMelon said:
It used to be Stay for me. :up:

I'm an atrocious guitar player, by the way. I play way too hard and am way too incosistent. I'm easily worse than Bono.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm an atrocious guitar player, by the way. I play way too hard and am way too incosistent. I'm easily worse than Bono.

How long have you been at it? Today was my 7 year anniversary as a guitarist. :)

unico said:
some losers on a van halen forum registered here and tried to join in on a few threads to gain posts and credibility. i don't' know what they were exactly planning on doing, but sicy was onto them real quick. i actually found the link to the van halen board, and i vaguely remember there being some sort of discussion. it was like 2 years ago though, so i hardly remember it anymore :(

Ahh, right. I probably missed that because at the time I didn't really hang out anywhere where that would probably be mentioned. I guess I still don't, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom