The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

No, Steven Wilson does.

Holy fucking shit, We Lost The Skyline has blown me away. :drool:

I'd give Bowie a whirl before making bold statements like he doesn't own your soul.

Especially when he does own all of our souls.

LemonMelon said:

:combust: :cute:

Or maybe..

puppy6.jpg

awww wook at the wittle guy!

phillyfan26 said:

I'd give Bowie a whirl before making bold statements like he doesn't own your soul.

QFTMFT

How's the Low appreciation coming along?

I like it better with every listen. Fantastic album. Still prefer Ziggy and Station to Station to it, but it's on the rise.

phillyfan26 said:

Steven Wilson is the god of music though. You can't beat that. You just can't. David Bowie needs more Steven Wilson. Steven Wilson needs more Steven Wilson.

Axver said:
Steven Wilson is the god of music though. You can't beat that. You just can't. David Bowie needs more Steven Wilson. Steven Wilson needs more Steven Wilson.

Considering I don't listen to Porcupine Tree, I cannot contest this.

phillyfan26 said:

Where are you getting wasted? In the city or closer to your campus?

AT YOUR PLACE.

Get wanking. She needs a man with experience.

phillyfan26 said:
I like it better with every listen. Fantastic album. Still prefer Ziggy and Station to Station to it, but it's on the rise.

Sounds about right.

I still haven't been able to appreciate Heroes yet. Perhaps I should give it another whirl.

unico said:
neither do i. sorry ax, bowie owns you. you may get the hiccups tomorrow for this blasphemy.

I'm all about blasphemy though. Fuck One, fuck Yahweh, etc.

LemonMelon said:
Sounds about right.

I still haven't been able to appreciate Heroes yet. Perhaps I should give it another whirl.

I think the instrumentals on the second half are too ... dragged out? Repetitive? I'm not sure how to describe them. They're good, but ... it's just too much.

EITS knows instrumentals. Others try, and sometimes succeed, but often fail. EITS pwns all instrumentals.

unico said:

aww he''s cute.
but yeah, beagles are...haha we'll they definitely keep things interesting..

I would know. :(

Oh, I would definitely know. :sad:

It's a total miracle that we even have clothes anymore. :uhoh:

phillyfan26 said:
EITS knows instrumentals. Others try, and sometimes succeed, but often fails. EITS pwns all instrumentals.

Somebody hasn't listened The Shadows. :drool:

Or, for that matter, Russian Circles, through whom I discovered EITS.

Someone has a very limited budget for music.

My mother thinks I'm spoiled with music, but I always feel so held back by finances. There's too much music. It always leaves me feeling left out.

phillyfan26 said:

I think the instrumentals on the second half are too ... dragged out? Repetitive? I'm not sure how to describe them. They're good, but ... it's just too much.

EITS knows instrumentals. Others try, and sometimes succeed, but often fail. EITS pwns all instrumentals.

Suck it up. Boring repetition teaches you a lot about life. :tsk:

LemonMelon said:
Suck it up. Boring repetition teaches you a lot about life. :tsk:

:angry: Music's supposed to be an escape from real life, damn it. Hence why I listen to it at volumes that drown out all other sounds.

phillyfan26 said:
Someone has a very limited budget for music.

My mother thinks I'm spoiled with music, but I always feel so held back by finances. There's too much music. It always leaves me feeling left out.

Someone needs a computer made more recently than the Stone Age so that they can use bit torrent!

phillyfan26 said:

I become legal ten months from Friday.

You and her going to throw a wild party then, eh? I want to see how many purity points can be lost in one night. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom