The Only Ones Staring At The Sun…Yes We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

I hope other people come from all the continents. Trade between nations on the same continent is cheaper and better. Same with war. :up: Right now 4 of the 7 are on Asia.

Well let's try and not start wars

At the moment my plan for the next two law proposal it a defensive pact which will state we will defend any of our member states and cut off trade with their enemies

And the third one will be a military alliance agreement. Stating if a country wants to go to war they must either give a days notice to everyone in the alliance to allow them to unally themselves for the duration or they can have a law on the matter, if it passes the alliance will go to war if it falls anyone who doesn't want to be involved can unally themselves for the reminder of the war.

Well let's try and not start wars

At the moment my plan for the next two law proposal it a defensive pact which will state we will defend any of our member states and cut off trade with their enemies

And the third one will be a military alliance agreement. Stating if a country wants to go to war they must either give a days notice to everyone in the alliance to allow them to unally themselves for the duration or they can have a law on the matter, if it passes the alliance will go to war if it falls anyone who doesn't want to be involved can unally themselves for the reminder of the war.

Obviously. :wink:

Instead of just cutting off trade perhaps we could put to vote blockcading the nation or nations.

I like that. :up:

Obviously. :wink:

Instead of just cutting off trade perhaps we could put to vote blockcading the nation or nations.

I like that. :up:

Well if we're going to war to defend an ally, I'm not too interested in trading with the enemy. But if someone wants to blockcade someone with a war, then we'd have to vote on it, unless they just want to do it outside of the alliance.

Well if we're going to war to defend an ally, I'm not too interested in trading with the enemy. But if someone wants to blockcade someone with a war, then we'd have to vote on it, unless they just want to do it outside of the alliance.

The idea of a blockade is to keep resources away from the enemy. Maybe they'd call off the war quicker. If I were helping an ally I'd go for the blockade. In the law you should inform everyone that it is a possibility if they wish to go that route. :up:

The idea of a blockade is to keep resources away from the enemy. Maybe they'd call off the war quicker. If I were helping an ally I'd go for the blockade. In the law you should inform everyone that it is a possibility if they wish to go that route. :up:

That's the point; if we're at war with them we'll stop trading and cut their resources; in a hope that the war will end soon (in our favour).

The peace treaties will be interesting, Trade always you to actually have real demands

That's the point; if we're at war with them we'll stop trading and cut their resources; in a hope that the war will end soon (in our favour).

The peace treaties will be interesting, Trade always you to actually have real demands

The peace treaties will be interesting. My question is will we be generous enough to help them rebuild through priority trade? :wink:

The peace treaties will be interesting. My question is will we be generous enough to help them rebuild through priority trade? :wink:

How about they give us priority trade and we give them nothing in return? That'll teach them not to invade a Communist Sun God's nation!

for Zeenie:

Sarah Palin did not know Africa was a continent rather than a country, according to information leaking out from the failed Republican campaign. Skip related content

Aides to John McCain were shocked by the gaps in the Alaska Governor's knowledge at briefings after she was announced as his running mate, according to Fox News chief political correspondent Carl Cameron.

"She didn't understand, McCain aides told me, that Africa was a continent and not a country and actually asked them if South Africa wasn't just part of the country as opposed to a country in the continent," he said on The O'Reilly Factor programme.

Mrs Palin was also unable to name the countries involved in the North American Free Trade Agreement, which was "a major campaign issue", Cameron said.

Infighting over her performance intensified after her interview with Katie Couric of CBS, for which she refused preparation, was widely criticised.

"It didn't go well," Cameron said.

"She blamed Nicole Wallace, a senior adviser who had worked for CBS with Couric and had organised some of that interview, and then the rift began to really unfold.

"That refusal of debate preparation caused some problems."

He went on: "Afterwards, Mrs Palin began to attack staff and suggest she was mishandled and communicated that to some people within the McCain campaign and outside."

Mrs Palin became a nightmare to deal with and started to throw tantrums over negative press, Cameron's sources told him.

"The way I understand it, there were times when she would be so nasty and angry to staff that they were virtually reduced to tears.

"There was throwing of paperwork and things of that nature."

McCain staff also suggested to the Fox correspondent that Mrs Palin was a "shopaholic" who bought extra clothes despite the Republican party spending a reported $150,000 on her wardrobe.

for Zeenie:

Sarah Palin did not know Africa was a continent rather than a country, according to information leaking out from the failed Republican campaign. Skip related content

Aides to John McCain were shocked by the gaps in the Alaska Governor's knowledge at briefings after she was announced as his running mate, according to Fox News chief political correspondent Carl Cameron.

"She didn't understand, McCain aides told me, that Africa was a continent and not a country and actually asked them if South Africa wasn't just part of the country as opposed to a country in the continent," he said on The O'Reilly Factor programme.

Mrs Palin was also unable to name the countries involved in the North American Free Trade Agreement, which was "a major campaign issue", Cameron said.

Infighting over her performance intensified after her interview with Katie Couric of CBS, for which she refused preparation, was widely criticised.

"It didn't go well," Cameron said.

"She blamed Nicole Wallace, a senior adviser who had worked for CBS with Couric and had organised some of that interview, and then the rift began to really unfold.

"That refusal of debate preparation caused some problems."

He went on: "Afterwards, Mrs Palin began to attack staff and suggest she was mishandled and communicated that to some people within the McCain campaign and outside."

Mrs Palin became a nightmare to deal with and started to throw tantrums over negative press, Cameron's sources told him.

"The way I understand it, there were times when she would be so nasty and angry to staff that they were virtually reduced to tears.

"There was throwing of paperwork and things of that nature."

McCain staff also suggested to the Fox correspondent that Mrs Palin was a "shopaholic" who bought extra clothes despite the Republican party spending a reported $150,000 on her wardrobe.

You knew this stuff would come out if they lost. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom