The Only Ones Staring At The Sun…Yes We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cold. And a headache. And I tried to take a nap but I couldn't fall asleep so now I'm drinking tea to wake myself up so I can get my nerd mode back on and keep studying. :sigh:

How are you besides the ugly mean cramps?

Get your nerd on, get your nerd on... :rockon: :dance: That's the new song :lol:

I'm ok... I want to workout but I don't think I should, ouch.

Not much else, it's cold here... perfect day for lazing in bed :lol: Alas I got tons of homework and stuff to do :crack:

Exactly how cold is LA cold? :wink:

It's really rainy here, I came to the living room to try to get some natural light because my room was too dark to read but I had to turn on the lights here anyway. Oh well.

It's only in the late 60s... but it's really windy. Yesterdays high was a glorious 78F :drool: Today it's dark and cloudy and windy.

I know Cassie - when I lived in MN the coldest I have ever witnessed was a nasty -37F. Negative 37! Shiver me timbers...

I know Cassie - when I lived in MN the coldest I have ever witnessed was a nasty -37F. Negative 37! Shiver me timbers...

:shocked: It doesn't get that cold here, thank goodness! I've definitely experienced 15 to 20 below weather though. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom