The Only Ones Staring At The Sun…Yes We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I need to stop spending government money on the issues and leave some things up to the private sector. :wink:

I've figured out why GDP drops so quickly

on your first day it shows your maximum GDP, all your industry times how much you'd get if you sold everything and now it just turns to what you've actually sold

Hi ^^Lots of reasons,some of the stuff said in there :tsk:

Understandable. It gets heated in there...and I just can't stand reading some people's opinions...*cough* Diamond *cough*

Hey Cassie :wave:

I read that gay marriage thread in FYM and it makes me angry...and makes me think the world is stupid

:yes: I don't understand it either. How some of the people in there can come in and claim that they aren't bigots for not allowing gay marriage, but that somehow, those supporting gay marriage are bigots is beyond me. :tsk:

How are you all doing today?

I think what bothers me the most about FYM is that the posters who are on the GOP side portray it so poorly. They don't have intelligent conversations, for the most part. I wish that people in there would be able to have an actual discussion, rather than it dissolving into attacks and such.

:yes: I don't understand it either. How some of the people in there can come in and claim that they aren't bigots for not allowing gay marriage, but that somehow, those supporting gay marriage are bigots is beyond me. :tsk:

Don't forget what would happen if we let gays marry! eh...they would marry! and all the straight people would become gay because why not?

I know. :down:

It is no different than taking away civil rights from African Americans in the last century. It angers me that other minority groups aren't helping them out. African Americans voted yes on Proposition 8 more than whites and latinos. I mean come on?! :madwife:

I think what bothers me the most about FYM is that the posters who are on the GOP side portray it so poorly. They don't have intelligent conversations, for the most part. I wish that people in there would be able to have an actual discussion, rather than it dissolving into attacks and such.

I`m talking about Sarah Palin,how they say she was a joke,a mistake, and idiot for that matter. I know people are entitled to their own opinions,but how can you sit there and just drag someone so far down like that...

Yeah. There are intelligent Republicans believe it or not. :wink:

I`m talking about Sarah Palin,how they say she was a joke,a mistake, and idiot for that matter. I know people are entitled to their own opinions,but how can you sit there and just drag someone so far down like that...

She was an awful choice though and if she is nominated in 2012 it will be an awful move...I mean America has lost every bit of respect the world had for it in the last 8 years if in 4 years time she's leading the country. No one would take the country seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom