The ongoing job hunt needs some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
So I'm working a temp job right now that's slated to end at the end of this month. I've been looking constantly for a while now, for a permanent job and it's been crappy to put it nicely. I'm more than willing to take a temp-to-perm job with a company that would offer me some sort of future. If there's anyone out there that can recommend a good agency or company that I should apply with or check out in the burbs of Chicago I'd be so so so appreciative! I'd really even prefer something healthcare based as I'm taking courses to receive a certificate in medical billing and coding. I swear it's so hard to live in this high priced town! Oy!

I was gonna suggest checking with an agency and doing something temp to perm. Looks like you've already done that. How about agencies that specialize in the medical industry? Check with the school or counselor at the school about job placement? Call some of the medical clinics or doctor offices, out patient surgery units in your area and see where they recruit from. And most of all, have faith....something will come along, that perfect job IS out there so don't give up hope! Good luck! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom