The Official "My team(s) suck!" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hockey: The Toronto Maple Leafs
Baseball: The Boston Red Sox
Football: The Philadelphia Eagles

Three cursed teams.

:|

Do my teams suck? Yes, my teams suck. Wellington royally blew it in the First Division final and thus suck, and Kapiti-Horowhenua REALLY suck. Third Division, come on.

I'm just glad I don't support West Coast, Buller, or Thames Valley.

(For the clueless, I'm talking about New Zealand provincial rugby union.)

My team (and Alma mater) sucks!

The Pennsylvania State University

Our defense is getting so good they can almost win by themselves, but...

The offense can't get out of their own way. Easily the worst Oline in D1A.

The old man's gotta go.

And take his worthless son with him..

The Redskins, The Orioles and even though I hate the NBA The Wizards, who will never win. UMD is not doing well on the gridiron this year so all I hope that the TERPS are going to have a great year on the hardwood.

I am a die-hard UNC basketball fan and I am totally embarrassed that they lost their first game to friggin Santa Clara. Are you kidding me???? Santa Clara???? The Heels were picked No. 1 by SI this week. And what happens? They lost to Santa Clara, a team that went 13-15 last year in a cupcake conference. I knew the Heels were overrated. They have no frontcourt other than May. They have no solid outside shooter. And they can't play defense. The defense last night was atrocious, just like last year. I am totally disgusted. I knew we were flawed. That's why I was stunned to see SI pick us preseason No. 1. I am bracing for a disappointing, underachieving year. And by the way, I don't care too much for Roy Williams. He is a hot head who is overrated as a coach

New Zealand's cricket team sucks more than you can imagine. They make my aforementioned Kapiti-Horowhenua look semi-good.

Chicago fans, unite...! The greatest city in the history of American sports is now the WORST city in contemporary American sports!

BULLS: Worst in the NBA...? I think so.
BEARS: Worst in the NFL...? Not quite, but they're gonna' look like idiots against the Colts on Sunday.
CUBS: Relative to how good they SHOULD HAVE BEEN, they may be the worst team in the MLB.
SOX: Yeah...they blow.
BLACKHAWKS: The season isn't even happening, but let's not forget last Spring...ESPN voted The Chicago Blackhawks the SINGLE WORST TEAM IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. *shudder*
ILLINI: Man, do they suck...at least at football. The basketball team will also, as per usual, underperform to previously unimagined levels.

Beat that, boys and girls!

Back
Top Bottom