The Official 'Lonley AFL Season 2006' Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats on the win, b_m! :up: i gave up watching at half time. i went out to get chinese and heard the live updates on MMM commentary and figured i'd rather waste my time wasting time than watching us throw a game away :D such a fickle fan am i. well, not really. i've stuck by them for years. better got check this week's disaster tipping and sort out next week's!

Collingwood = :huh:

Good To See Marcus Drum getting a run for Freo (I went to school with him)

Swannies bounced back!, and I was so very almost going to tip the bulldogs too this week.

i cant believe i got 5 this round. :slant: i think one of the games i missed was yours. i have to confess i turned the tv off halfway through the 3rd or 4th quarter on the swans game cause i was so annoyed at their prior performance i didn't actually care if they maintained the lead :lol:
it was a strange week! only one away win. very unusual.

round 14

tough round of football to tip

theres a few games and potential upsets on the cards this round:

the following games appear to be quite safe:

fremantle over essendon
port adelaide over richmond
melbourne over brisbane
bulldogs over the kangaroos

but otherwise the other 4 games potentially have upset or teams that you dont want to win winning in them

west coast are not in crash hot form at all going into the game against hawthorn
adelaide sydney is a go with the head or go with the heart tip
st kilda collingwood is a tough one
carlton v geelong, you think that should be easy enough

Managed so come up with 5 this week, knew i should have picked the Saints, also missed out on the Kanagaroos!

Adelaide keep this up and they've already got it won!

i went to my first AFL game and the swans lost:( :( :(

im not that into Afl im more of NRL girl but im starting to like AFL im gonna go to the next swans game when they play at telstra

And Adelaide were lucky the ref was on their side he was almost playing for them he let them have 2 goals :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Rochelle D said:

:lmao:

we could always do it for them, now i wonder where they park their car

Who's gonna bring the eggs?:wink:

I've got plans to sabotage many clubs. :shifty:
You're lucky you were at the game. The prematch gabage was full of wankerising about it being another 'final matchup'. :rolleyes: If I hear that one more time Sydney play a strong team, I'm going to break plasma. :angry: But to be honest, I was so happy last year that we didn't meet Adelaide in the final. For some reason, the weagles always seemed like a more beatable team.

So did Collingwood :dance:

Also went to my first game of the year!...geez it usually doesnt take 17 rounds!...

Terrible week for tipping, I think i got 4.

Looks like the 8 is just about sorted out..just a matter of who finishes where.

Adelaide 56
West Coast Eagles 52
Melbourne 48
St Kilda 44
Collingwood 44
Sydney Swans 40
Western Bulldogs 40
Fremantle 40

Geelong 32
Richmond 32

Geelong and Richmond are the outside contenders...i haven't looked at either teams "run home" yet.

Top 4 is just about sorted too I think, Collingwood have two road trips to South Australia, and I think they will win at least one of those (Port Adelaide)...

Looks like both our teams didnt do too well this week :(

Hows that Carlton beating Melbourne again!....stuffed up everyones tipping again i'd say...well it did mine!

shika said:
shut it, A !!!!!! I know what you're gonna say. :giggle:

:giggle:

did you go to the game this weekend? attendance was piss poor. fairweather dicks. this is the business end! why isn't sydney turning out in droves??? or are they all waiting til we win again so they can claim "oh yeah :yawn: been a fan all my life."

flipping liars!
:grumpy:

bono_man2002 said:
Looks like both our teams didnt do too well this week :(

Hows that Carlton beating Melbourne again!....stuffed up everyones tipping again i'd say...well it did mine!

i think it did mine, too. i got 6/8. i'm now ranked 800 and something out of 4700 or something.
:up: all i care about on this tipping site is beating you vics :lol:

:reject:

Angela Harlem said:

i think it did mine, too. i got 6/8. i'm now ranked 800 and something out of 4700 or something.
:up: all i care about on this tipping site is beating you vics :lol:

:reject:

:lol:

I got 4/8 this week.

Whats your score for the year?, I"m on 92!

Angela Harlem said:
so far i'm on 90. you should join this site for next year! you'd do awesome, bm! 92 is great :)

Oh its gonna be a close run the end of the season!

My the best tipster win!, and I think i'll have to join your site for next season!

You know in Year 11 I did all my tips at the start of the year and got something like 105.

Back
Top Bottom