The Official Lonley 2005 AFL Season Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love:

cheer, cheer, the red and the white
honour the name by day and by night
lift that noble banner high
shake down the thunder from the sky!

Weeeeeeee!
bloody geelong screwed my tipping. bastards.
:hyper:

Fremantle 13.15 (93) Richmond 9.12 (66)

FREMANTLE continued its late finals push and dealt Richmond's fading September ambitions another blow with a 27-point AFL win at Subiaco Oval tonight.

In a tight struggle the Dockers did enough in the final term and snare a valuable four points.

The win was Fremantle's fifth on the trot, equalling a club record, and lifts the Dockers to a 10-9 record only a month after their season appeared over.

They still have an incredibly tough run home however, facing West Coast and St Kilda at Subiaco Oval, and Port Adelaide away.

Amazing! Five wins in a row...

right, tania. next weekend. ive picked the weagles, but i said at testje i picked your lot. i was mistaken. if the dockers get up and win, im going to go mental and blame you!

:scream:

Angela Harlem said:
right, tania. next weekend. ive picked the weagles, but i said at testje i picked your lot. i was mistaken. if the dockers get up and win, im going to go mental and blame you!

So should I unbarricade the doors and windows or not? :lol:

Bloody hell, Ms Harlem, I'm going to be jittery all week...

I have a theory that if I watch a football game then the team I want to win will lose. So, I don't watch the footy :lol:

bono_man2002 said:

:)
I didnt have much of a choice yesterday....I WAS THERE! :madspit:

Well, if my theory is correct and I happened to go to a game, the whole team would probably come down with some horrible disease or there would be a volcano erupt just as the siren went off....

Actually, I did go and watch some Sydney matches and I think they all survived it :lol:

It's raining and windy. forecast of thunderstorms. Dockers like playing in weather like this, Wet Toast don't.

Oooh, could they make it six in a row :hyper:

Served those bastards right!!!!!!111!

:kiss:

I'm rather aprehensive about watching tonight. I get very agitated around this time of year. Doubt you'll have noticed!
:twitch:

Its Official....Collingwood's playing for Draft Picks now :rockon:

Its unlikely we'll win the last 2 games (Adelaide in at AMMI and then the bulldogs :| )

Swannies are kicking brisbanes big fat salary cap bum's.....and I'm Loving in :rockon:

Sorry about the Docker Tania....At least they've won 5 in a Row....Collingwood have only won 5 all season!

brisbane with an absolute shocker against sydney today

one of those days where everything that could go wrong did

not only did they get slaughtered on the scoreboard, outplayed on the field they also lost star players to season ending injuries

Obviously, I have some serious karma issues at the moment as every team I support has not had a good weekend.... :lol:

*Puts on helmet and full body armour and heads off to the Rugby threads to congratulate the Kiwis :| bloody wallabies :mad: , then has to endure the Poms in the Ashes thread :mad: *

Have I ever told you about the curse of the red and white, Tania? Nearly every team I like in any given sport wears red and white, and every time I get behind proper barracking, they die at the last moment. I cant tell you how many games Liverpool have lost because of me.
:reject:

Maybe it is lucky for the world that I barrack for a team with such an "interesting" colour combination :lol:

(For those not in the know, the Dockers favour Purple, Red, White and Green)

What is Demetriou's problem? First MM for criticizing the umps and now Grant Thomas for critcizing the fact that coaches can't have a say? Oh but it was ok for him to attack the Swans earlier in the year.

Maybe he should actually DO something about the umpiring.

Back
Top Bottom