The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRE:

No....sometimes worse...although the other day the feed was bad so we got the ESPN one for a little while. During the actual match we have a BBC guy I think, but then it reverts back to our homegrown idiots when there is no play. - lucky us!

snowbunny00774 said:
No....sometimes worse...although the other day the feed was bad so we got the ESPN one for a little while. During the actual match we have a BBC guy I think, but then it reverts back to our homegrown idiots when there is no play. - lucky us!

worse than espn? i didn't think that was possible. :|

i actually turn the sound off during many games :crack:

Changes on spain

In L Garcia , out Raul
In Joaquin , out D Villa

Annie tenta esse site aq , ve se tu consegue escutar o jogo

ht tp://jovempan.uol.com.br/jpamnew/aovivo/

the rockin edge said:

During the actual playing we have the BBC guy so that's pretty good. I think there would be smashed tv's everywhere if they tried to do the play by play themselves. They were in fine form this morning after the game - one actually said

"the quarterfinals are decided, there will be Germany vs Argentina, Italy vs Ukraine, England vs Portugal, and Brazil...(pause) playing Spain or France"

It was awesome...my eyes nearly rolled back in my head!!:drool:

the rockin edge said:

That's a good option:wink: If they are that bad... I have no idea what you guys are talking about because I never watched a game transmited by ESPN but I hear "strange" things about it and not just on this forum...

they are people who know nothing about football. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

During the actual playing we have the BBC guy so that's pretty good. I think there would be smashed tv's everywhere if they tried to do the play by play themselves. They were in fine form this morning after the game - one actually said

well here they do the play by plays themselves. :crack:

Well at least the national ESPN here is very good , very professional and they DO know what they're talking bout.

Nice play and nice chance for Spain now , but yeah overall it's boring

Does anyone have an explanation for that French fan in the pink bunny suit?

Annie found it for you , it's in spanish , try this one

ht tp://www.serveisweb.com/elive/radio.asp?radio=CD019&i=037&b=

Wow, I'm definitely glad I got back to watch the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom