The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread (and Party) - PART 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So which team will wear blue today?

I'm in Little Italy in Toronto - the largest Italian population outside of Italy - should be a great atmosphere!

May the best team win!!

Italy , France will keep their 2nd uniform to give luck , apparently

Achtung Joshua! said:

What!!! They had 60% of the ball and did nothing with it. And no, a 5 - 1 Germany win would've been a fair result. Do you even watch the games or know anything about soccer :wink: I was close in my prediction though... I did say 3 - 0 Germany before the start of the game (yes, I know my shit). And Christina Ronaldo is the biggest cry baby on the planet who deserves the diver of the tournament award. If he only would stop trying to show off and play the fucking game maybe he'd be alright...what a loser :huh:

:lmao:

Serious you are hilarious

We need more people like you so we can give some good laughs sometimes

I just love those children who " really know what they speak "

But you are right mate , I know nothing bout " soccer " , I dont even know what the word ' soccer ' means :wink:

i'm in Italy... the matcj will start in a couple of hours and people are going nut, but it's fun!!!
and tv is broadcasting some sports emission, with One sung by Mary J. & U2 ... yeeeeah!!

GO ITALY!!!!

Fishy penalty, I admit. That said, so was the yellow card for France player.

Good game though, fast paced and no speculation. So far Italy was better.

Missed the beginning , including the 2 goals , coz I was drivin , but looks like the game is pretty equal , 2nd half promises more

Nah :wink:

Besides believe or not , I still dont know what team to root for , I cant for obvious reasons be a fan of France , but not a big fan of Italy's team either so ......

I think I'll go with May the best win

And Zidane plays bit more after this game

The way the French play now makes them deserve the win.

That looked like a penalty to me, btw.

It was penalty , apparently Mr Elizondro is showing all the relations argentinians have with Italians , and givin them little help . Without mention the lack of cards

After this change something tells me Italy will lose

Sure Lippi made some great changes last game , but now he took out Totti , and he has only one change remainin .....

Either Del Piero or Gill can get in now .....

Kinda saw afterwards in BM , pretty "curious" the 1st one

Anyone knows where are from the 2nd and 3rd referee , meaning the assistants

Well, the french have learned one thing from the Portugal game, bunch of Oscar winners in the making

It would be nice if Italians got a card or two. Hope Zidane didn't get a dislocated shoulder.

I guess overtime/penalty kicks is a fair ending: France were better in this half, Italy was better in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom