The official Fall 2007 Back to School Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went back to school today. I had Psych and English Comp today. I feel like my psych professor is going to be analyzing my every move. I just get that vibe about her. Probably because shes a psychologist. :lol:

Philk - I HATED Ed. Philosophy - good luck.

I'm teaching (my 11th yr) and we've been back for 4 weeks already - 1st quarter progress reports go out next week!

Summer break is just a distant memory to me. ahh...

Well as much as I've liked a lot of people I've met at school the lack of variety and horrible course selection system, not to mention the lack of value for the big bucks I'll be paying has driven me to transfer next semester. I was planning on doing it this summer, but everything came down to the wire so I decided to just let it slide and give it one more semester...big mistake. Haha. So starting in January I'll be completing my degree at Boston College, and actually be able to afford it.

powerhour24 said:
So starting in January I'll be completing my degree at Boston College, and actually be able to afford it.

I think that's the first time I've ever heard "Boston College" and "afford" in the same sentence without the word "can't" in there too.

Lessons start for me tomorrow, although I'm looking forward to being back, I've been such a lazy slob over the summer I'm quite sure the workload will kill me :| At least it's an 11.30 start.

randhail said:

I think that's the first time I've ever heard "Boston College" and "afford" in the same sentence without the word "can't" in there too.

Haha, true. I'm doing degree completion and you pay around $1100 per class and work on a more flexible schedule, which will allow me to work full time and pay as I go.

Back
Top Bottom