The Official Banning Of The Phrase "just My Two Cents" Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think nice people are also guilty of using catchphrases like "please" and "thank you." I'm sure they don't mean to offend me though. :blahblah:

i would have to agree with beli. jick's posts don't bother me at all. what does bother me is how quite a few people in this thread bashed another member. i don't recognize most of you, but we don't really do that around here.

it's tacky.

bonosgirl84 said:
i would have to agree with beli. jick's posts don't bother me at all. what does bother me is how quite a few people in this thread bashed another member. i don't recognize most of you, but we don't really do that around here.

it's tacky.

Quite right. Especially in a thread I made for a little light amusement (mainly my own, I didnt expect anyone else to get any!)

And anyway, many of Jicks posts and thoughts are very relevant.
And having someone on the board, who isn't afraid to share his/her opinions with the rest of the people, cos they think critical/challenging comments about U2 may anger people, is quite refreshing.

(Just my two ce...oh bugger it!)

I wish we could bann the word "brilliant"!! :banghead: A lot of people seem to love saying it, some of the most normal things have been called brilliant here. "It's absolutely brilliant!" Urghhhhhh!!!!! :mad: I hate that!!! I know Bono says that word a lot so I guess some of those who use it must think it's cool that they say it too. I just hate it now. :madspit:

Just my two cents. :wink:

Last edited:
People were saying it before that horrible song that I have also completely forgotten what it was called or about or anything other than I think there was a small blonde female lead singer. :slant:

:lmao:

Aardvark are you in England by chance? Guessing by your time zone youre on the west side of Europe somewhere.

Im trying to work out the name of an area near Stokenchurch, Oxford from a difficult to read document. Are you familiar with that neck of the woods?

Extreme long shot I know, but worth a shot.

Maybe we should have a "just my 2 cents worth" free day :lol:

I know I probably wouldn't be able to post on that day.

:censored: :)

beli said:
:lmao:

Aardvark are you in England by chance? Guessing by your time zone youre on the west side of Europe somewhere.

Im trying to work out the name of an area near Stokenchurch, Oxford from a difficult to read document. Are you familiar with that neck of the woods?

Extreme long shot I know, but worth a shot.

I lived in Bicester in Oxfordshire for a few years, im in Devon now.
If you wanna try sending it to me by e-mail or IM then that's no problem..Ardvrk747@Hotmail.com

Sorry, sorry, sorry....:laugh:

With the exchange rate is does that mean mine is only worth 0.8 pence?:sad:

Why do they always say "just my two cents" when they don't give you anything?

Not that I'm being greedy.

Meh, I'm still using it. 2 cents isn't worth much, but it's at least something.

Just my 2 Euro cents, ha! never said anything about other currencies.

Back
Top Bottom