The Official AFL Season 2009 thread that may be super!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, to think I doubted we'd get this far. The way we're going, we can have a new thread before the GF starts easy. Who wants to start it?

By the way, re: the most recent Sam Newman incident, the "monkey" one, I watched it again and totally forgot about the Serena Williams bit, I'm afraid to say that I do think he was totally in the wrong in that instance. I know he's playing the Sam character up to the cameras, but that was really pushing the barrier...

I'd like to be the one who'll make the new AFL Thread, only because the fact that I'm a posting machine. :wink:

Promised rain and hail a big possibility for the Grand Final, could make for exciting scenes. Maybe the storm that we had on yesterday and Monday.

Bring on the wet weather, makes a change to the last few GFs I think.

Fuck that video's been deleted :scream: if you find it somewhere Bonnie let me know.

They'd better fucking show the street talk.

I had the smarts to download it on Realplayer last night, so I might be able to send it to you, although I suck with this sort of thing.

It's Fev singing karaoke of I've Had The Time Of My Life from Dirty Dancing, cracked me up so much. Hopefully we'll see it or something else on the Footy Show anyway.

I thought I heard Fevola got banned from the Footy Show for this episode? :scratch:

In other news ... OMG, we're incredibly close to finishing the thread! Quick! Do we make a 2010 thread or a 2009 Part II thread? :hyper:

Sorry, my computer was acting weirdly and it wouldn't let me post. Then I had to go to sleep. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom