The Official 2005 NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoneyAlways said:
Artifical turf mocks Bears fans. :sigh:

F'ing Jerry Angelo not getting a decent backup QB in the off season.......:angry:

What happened to my man, Craig Krenzel!?!?

He was the best football playing, molecular genetics major EVER!

unosdostres14 said:

What happened to my man, Craig Krenzel!?!?

He was the best football playing, molecular genetics major EVER!

He's been replaced by former Fighting Illini star Kurt Kitner. :wink: I have no clue what he majored in though. :hmm:

As a for a fun fact about Kitner, I used to see him at the campus bars with a polo shirt tucked into wind pants. :huh: Odd, I know.

Angelo better be on the blower trying to do something about this.

WildHoneyAlways said:

He's been replaced by former Fighting Illini star Kurt Kitner. :wink: I have no clue what he majored in though. :hmm:

As a for a fun fact about Kitner, I used to see him at the campus bars with a polo shirt tucked into wind pants. :huh: Odd, I know.

Angelo better be on the blower trying to do something about this.

Gotta love the Big Ten! Ahh...an Illini!!!! My brother just graduated from U of I.

Angelo better be in the unemployment line soon.

unosdostres14 said:

Gotta love the Big Ten! Ahh...an Illini!!!! My brother just graduated from U of I.

The NCAA says you can't call him that anymore.

The Lions are always so pathetic. Like that time when they chose to kick off in OT against the Beloved? (I was there for that one) I don't hate anyone on their team.
Well, I guess now that Moss is gone the Vikings are okay....:hmm: but they play in the rollerdome so, no.

And the NCAA can kiss my ass. ILL-INI all the way. :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
The Lions are always so pathetic. Like that time when they chose to kick off in OT against the Beloved? (I was there for that one) I don't hate anyone on their team.

But on the plus side, the nation got to see two whole years of the Marty Mornhinweg Face. Priceless.

NUA10708130321.jpeg

Whatsup guys?

I didn't play in the game yesterday because I was too busy getting fitted for my fourth ring in five years.

Just thought I'd check in on my fans here.

- Tom.

Tom Brady said:
Whatsup guys?

I didn't play in the game yesterday because I was too busy getting fitted for my fourth ring in five years.

- Tom.

o_O?

Tom Brady said:
Whatsup guys?

- Tom.

Not another imposter

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom