The Office (UK series) Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah! I remember I yelped in the cinema when it started playing! Then complained when they only played half the song

^:applaud:

Just was wondering how everything turned out with your dad ...
but, didn't expect you to post it here ... :ohmy:

I guess that journal comes in handy, huh ?? :up:

Maybe, I should have one too ... :wink:

I think I'm gonna pass as it may be too personal ... :ohmy:
Actually, the only reason I thought of asking was because you don't ever mention something ...
but maybe here is NOT the right place to ask it anyway ... :tsk:

^ I've never commented in your journal because I don't recall how to do that ?? :shrug:

My brain is on malfunction today as I'm so-ooo tired ... I need to leave work and go to sleep ... :yawn:
Yes, I'm still here finishing up end of month reports ... :sad:
I hope to leave within another 25 mins or so ... :wink:

Aardvark747 said:
^U can ask me anything! Dont worry!

:hmm:

What's your shoe size ?? :lol:

Sorry, just needed one more laugh before getting 'outta work' myself ... :bow:
I'm gonna try later on to figure out how to leave a comment in that journal of yours ... :wink:

There have been so many great Office quotes here. My friends and I pull these quotes out all the time! Its funny to see others doing it too!

The thing about The Office is tho, I think its all the little things that make it great. The looks to the camera, the remarks you dont usually pick up first, second or even third time! Its all so painfully real!

It really is work of a genius, I cant wait to see what Extras is like when (if) we get it in Oz.

bono_man said:
It really is work of a genius, I cant wait to see what Extras is like when (if) we get it in Oz.

Sorry - but I thought it was terrible. But everyone else on here liked it I think. Maybe ill try again when the 2nd series is out.

Out in Chasers....

“What, you got a problem with Ricky?”

“No no no, sleep with everyone in the office, he’s not even a permanent member of staff. I’d have preferred it if you’d slept with Gareth.”

"Wouldn’t happen.”

“Oh why, ‘cos he didn't go to university?”

“No, ‘cos he's a little weasel-faced arse.”

“Ah, you could do worse than Gareth, he hasn't missed one day, and don’t call my second in command an arse-faced weasel”

“A weasel-faced arse.”

“Same thing.”

“Well no it’s not. Would you rather have a face like an arse or a face like a weasel?”

“.....Weasel probably”

:wink:

:cool:

"I've got something she can take down in evidence"

"Do u wanna recieve some SWOLLEN goods luv?"

"I wouldnt mind escaping up her tunnel!"

"GET OUT..."

"....I will not have HER tunnel, bandied around this office, willie nillie"

:wink:

A great Brent moment...

TRUDY: See, I’d ask you but you’re a bit old really.
BRENT: Thirties. Give me a break.
TRUDY: Born in the 30’s you mean.
BRENT: You’re having a laugh, you’re having a laugh. No. I’m thirty something – I’m, I’m…..thirties.
TRUDY: Yeah, but you’ve let yourself go a bit, haven’t you?
BRENT: I’ve let MYSELF go a bit? Take a look at yourself. You’re an embarrassment, love, to be honest.

"You grow up, you work half a century, you get a golden handshake, you rest a couple of years and you’re dead. And the only thing that makes that crazy ride worthwhile is ‘Did I enjoy it? What did I learn? What was the point?’ That’s where I come in. You’ve seen how I react to people, make them feel good, make them think that anything’s possible. If I make them laugh along the way, sue me. And I don’t do it so they turn round and go ‘Thank you David for the opportunity, thank you for the wisdom, thank you for the laughs.’ I do it so, one day, someone will go ....‘There goes David Brent. I must remember to thank him.’"

I saw Finchy in Corrie last night by the way, I can't believe I didn't realise who it was sooner :der:

Back
Top Bottom