The Office (UK series) Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Ha! Although I find appearing dumb comes very naturally to me, whatever the thread!

^Glad to have found a "kindred" spirit! :wink:

Talking of "been there, done that" - I think I have been involved in my first proper thread hijack on interference today - i.e. this one!:giggle:

Gareth and Tim trying to work out the puzzle in there 'customer care course'...

"All farmers have wives"

"Not this one Gareth, he's gay"

"Well he shouldnt be allowed near animals then"

:wink:

I'm so late joining this quote-fest

I have on though (sorry if it has been used before)

"If you have lost both legs and both arms just go 'at least I'm not dead'. Though I'd rather be dead in that situation to be honest- I'm not saying people like that should be put down. I'm saying that in my life I'd rather not live without arms and legs 'cos you know... I'm just getting into yoga."

:lmao:

On Tims 30th birthday....

"Could be worse....I've got a friend, Kelvin....he's 30, he still lives with his parents"

"I live with my parents"

"Cherish em', really...cos u'll never know when they'll be gone"

:wink:

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Congratulations PR! You have a cool new avatar as well!

Does anyone have any quotes from the episode where he does the training? That is one of my favourites:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

U mean where Brent goes to do his 'talk' in the 2nd series?

Yeah, where he does the freelance stuff, I think he plays "simply the best" at the end of it???

{paintedroses} said:

Oops sorry should have put a :wink: in there somewhere! Get out of that box!

Phew! Seriously - I think I just realised how much I enjoy this place and talking to u guys each day! For those brief few mins, whilst serving ppl in my shop - I was thinking, "God, I hope PR didnt think I meant that in a bad way! I'll never be able to go in ZS and see em all ever again!":sad:

BUT HERE I AM AND HERE I STAY!:rockon:

Aww :hug: I hope you're not joking ^ cos I actually think its really cool on here how friendly everyone is! I used to only read what was going on on Interference for ages before I started posting cos I was scared people wouldn't be exactly welcoming .. for some reason! But everyone is really nice! Especially the UK TV addicts in here :wink:

This sounds like some kind of acceptance speech for my new Refugee status :hmm: *raises champagne glass* :)

^Aww! :hug:

Champagne - you have expensive tastes but sounds good to me!

^Ha! Lambrini is the best thing when you are a student!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom