The Office (UK series) Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone remember the lines where Tim and Gareth are arguing over whether team leader beats senior sales or something like that?? I can't remember the lines but it was very funny.:wink:

I liked when Gareth put his mate Oggy on speakerphone..

"Tits! Who heard that?"

"Everyone you mentalist, shut up!"

{paintedroses} said:
“If a military man like you, a soldier, er, could you give a man a lethal blow?”
“If I was forced to, I could. If it was absolutely necessary, if he was attacking me.”
“If he was coming, really hard?”
“Yeah, if my life was in danger, yeah.”
“And do you always imagine doing it face to face with a bloke, or could you take man from behind?”
“Either ways easy.”
“So you could take a man from behind?”
“Yeah.”
“Lovely.”

Cheers people! :up: :up:

Tilli said:
Can anyone remember the lines where Tim and Gareth are arguing over whether team leader beats senior sales or something like that?? I can't remember the lines but it was very funny.:wink:

“Team leader don’t mean anything mate.”
“Excuse me, it means I’m the leader of a team.”
“No it doesn't-it’s a title someone’s given you to get you to do something they don’t want to do, for free. Right? It’s like making a div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it.”
“I think they do.”
“No they don’t Gareth.”
“Er, yes they do, because if people were rude to me then I used to give them their milk last, so it was warm.”

Good quotes on this page http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/quotes1.html :lol: if you're like me and have a feeble brain

{paintedroses} said:
Good quotes on this page http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/quotes1.html :lol: if you're like me and have a feeble brain

Thanks for the link! :wink:

This was one of my fav quotes:

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.”

"So the only reason u wanna speak to me is cos u wanna shag me?"

"Yeah! And from behind, cos ur breath stinks of onions and I didnt tell u that now did I?"

*SLAP*

"YEY! 1 up the bum, no harm done!"

"No, not up the arse..."

:wink:

{paintedroses} said:

Great link- thanks painted roses.

Gareth:

“We go there every Wednesday night, and it’s a fun place, but it’s full of loose women. My own problem with that is venereal disease, which is disabilitating right, especially for a soldier. And it’s irresponsible to the rest of your unit as well, right. You’ve been under attack for days, there’s a soldier down, he’s wounded, gangrene’s setting in, ‘who’s used all the penicillin?’ ‘Oh, Mark Paxon sir, he’s got knobrot of some tart.’”

"Yeah I think that's true too, cos if u WERE wanting to send someone undercover to investigate the Triads, you'd probably want the world's most famous Chinese film star"

:wink:

MsMofoGone said:

It's not working for me ... :sad:

Aww no...

You can trust my opinion though - it is very good !!:wink:

Ms MofoGone - have you never seen the Carry on films??:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom