The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
What happened after Michael said, "I'm still looking for someone with a sales background." My DVR cut it off right there.

The clip before the credits is the gang singing the Flintstone's theme song on the bus.

*The network has ordered 30 half-hours of the hit series "The Office," including five hour-long episodes, and also has increased the season order for "My Name Is Earl" to 25 episodes

:drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

*The network has ordered 30 half-hours of the hit series "The Office," including five hour-long episodes, and also has increased the season order for "My Name Is Earl" to 25 episodes
:drool:

Don't know if I'm excited or frightened by this news. While I love "The Office" and would like to see more of it, sometimes more of something isn't always a good thing. How much stretching and possible pandering would be involved in making 17.5 hours of television?

I had to tape the latest episode because I was gone last Thursday. I finally got to see it yesterday. I'm already on a bit of a high because I was just offered a much-coveted job, but seeing Pam's speech just killed me. I cried, cheered and clapped. And the look on Jim's face was too much. I wonder what the fall out of Pam's speech will be.

And I'm at the point where I don't care if Pam and Jim get together, which is shocking considering I was the biggest Jam-shipper last year. But now, Jim is just meh to me. Pam is too good for him, and I want her to hook up with a really hot guy in her art class and run off to New York City.

Other funny bits-Andy falling into the lake and floating away, the look on Stanley face when he attacked Jim during the sumo wrestling bit and when Michael told him to go on the back of the bus, and when everyone was singing on the bus.

Did you all hear that Jenna Fischer broke her back in four places or something like that? :(

She's going to be fine, but ow. She tripped in heels on some marble steps or something. Ow. Ow.

"Fischer's friend and Office mate Angela Kinsey spent Monday and Tuesday at Fischer's bedside before her husband, actor-filmmaker James Gunn, flew in from Los Angeles"
:heart:

I pulled a Dwight and thought today was a different day. I was going around all morning and afternoon thinking it was Wednesday until a couple hours ago, when I found out it was Thursday and the finale was only a few hours away.

That was a pleasant surprise. And yeah, that sucks about Jenna Fischer.

"You and I are done."

I loved everything about it. I'd be fine with that being the series finale with the way things were tied up.

Michael still makes me cringe in pain, but dang, that was really good. Loved Pam's look of barely contained joy, and loved the very ending. That was hilarious!

What was the line in the car about Jan and surgery? Was she referring to her boob job and how it'd messed with her moods? The whole Jan freak-out thing came out of nowhere and felt really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom