The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenan, do you know what's going on here?

I do not know and I do not care.

Wait for it...

I enjoy the tangy zip of miracle whip.

My school's drama club gives out paper plate awards to all of the members, and I got the "Tangy Zip of Miracle Whip" award.

When I accepted, I said "I do not think that is funny." I think half of the people laughed and the other half thought I was being a dick. That half can zip their lids.

LemonMacPhisto said:
My school's drama club gives out paper plate awards to all of the members, and I got the "Tangy Zip of Miracle Whip" award.

When I accepted, I said "I do not think that is funny." I think half of the people laughed and the other half thought I was being a dick. That half can zip their lids.

:lol:

I began this year starting all of my questions to teachers with "Question:." I even asked my science teacher if there was a scientific way to figure out "what kind of bear is best."

I'm sure he said "Black bear" :up:

"That's what she said," "question," and "why are you the way that you are?" were my 3 most said phrases last year.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm sure he said "Black bear" :up:

"That's what she said," "question," and "why are you the way that you are?" were my 3 most said phrases last year.

He didn't get it. He was very confused.

I enjoy the use of Michael's "shut it...shut it" as well.

My science teacher was a perv who looked like Bill Murray in Rushmore mixed with Dwight.

I laughed at him constantly.

Interesting combination to say the least.

My health teacher looked like an old, gray version of Dave Coulier.

Does anyone have a really good "That's what she said?" On National "That's What She Said" Day (February 15), I had THE best one.

My friends were fighting over a box of candy bars that were being sold for a school fundraiser, and one of them fell out. My friend Rodrigo picks it up, looks at it and goes, "I wonder if I could fit this whole thing in my mouth." And without missing a beat, I blurt out "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

I amazed myself. :lol:

Everyday was national that's what she said day at my school.

"I'm having a really hard time fitting this one in"
"what the hell are you doing down there?"
"it's too heavy"

are among some of the best.

My buddy once accidentally dropped a "That's what she said" on another friend of mine's 9 year old sister. I think he was holding something and she said, "That thing better not hit me in the face."

Whoops.

I've begun turning to invisible cameras and making Jim faces.

Jim-faces-the-convict.jpg

:drool:

Same.

I even have a similar haircut. The first time my hair's been that long ever.

If I avoid a haircut for a couple of weeks, I'll be at Jim hair length.

I might even post a picture of that, so you guys can hope it works out.

I did post my silhoutte in the photos thread however, and it looks fantastic.

By the way, I think:

Christmas Party > Booze Cruise > The Injury

is better than

Bullet the Blue Sky > Running to Stand Still > Where the Streets Have No Name.

:drool:

You are absolutely correct, sir.

Booze Cruise has probably my favorite serious Michael moment.

"Don't ever, ever, give up."

I hate to sound corny, but that was even inspiring to me at the time.

Then he goes to fuck it up for Jim in The Secret :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:
You are absolutely correct, sir.

Booze Cruise has probably my favorite serious Michael moment.

"Don't ever, ever, give up."

I hate to sound corny, but that was even inspiring to me at the time.

Then he goes to fuck it up for Jim in The Secret :lol:

What happened?

Oh, I ... the expense reports ... and Toby, stupid Toby...

phillyfan26 said:

Oh, I've been doing it for months.

Yeah same here, but I've just had it pointed out to me. :lol:

Booze Cruise was fantastic. The serious Michael moment almost made me tear up! Okay, not quite, but pretty close. :wink:

"You think that'll be us someday?"
"No."
"What's with you? Why'd you even bring me here?"
"I don't know...Let's break up."
"What?!"

For some reason, I always laugh right there even though Jim's not happy. :(

That's why I laughed when Ryan and Kelly broke up! I knew it was a nod to another episode, I couldn't place which one though.

Amy Adams is cute. :up:

Oh my gosh, when Kelly was crying because she thought the branch was shutting down and she had to break up with Ryan, I was dying! Hahaha especially after they found out they didn't "have to break up." Ryan's face was priceless. :lol:

BJ Novak AND John Krasinski are cute. :up:
No. "Cute" does not suffice. :lol:

Okay I'll stop my girl talk, boys. :D

Ryan was an almost useless character through most of this season. I don't get how he's billed as a main character.

My crush on Jenna Fischer is pretty severe, as far as celeb crushes go. Her MySpace blogs are always awesome.

BJ Novak's a writer and stuff on the show (as I'm sure everyone knows haha) so yeah, I don't know why Ryan doesn't have a bigger role. He's a funny guy when they do add him in.

Aww I didn't know Jenna Fischer had a MySpace! Does anyone else from the show? :lol:

It's pretty clear that it's a four character show, I agree it never made sense with BJ Novak as a main guy.

My favorite moment for him was his reaction to hearing Dwight and Angela's scene, with him just staring at the camera.

I think Ryan gets main character billing because he's supposed to represent the audience, an outsider who gets sucked into this weird world.

Last night was Pretzel Day! Such a great episode, LOVE Stanley in it.

"But Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom